Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Ancient Tree Guide no.6: The Special Wildlife of Trees
- “From polarisation to blur…” Rural estates are stepping up to define 21st century land management
- Ancient Tree Guide no.4: What are ancient, veteran and other trees of special interest?
- Aspen (Populus tremula)
- Managing acute oak decline
- Identifying Walnut
- The role of trees in free range poultry farming
- Identifying Western Red Cedar
- Shelterbelt Information Sheet
- 1740: The state of Natural Capital
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.