Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 2
- Identifying Norway Maple
- Identifying Larch: European & Japanese
- Citrus longhorn beetle (Anoplophora chinensis)
- Space for nature: Landscape-scale action for woodland biodiversity
- Identifying Horse Chestnut
- Shelterbelt Information Sheet
- Healthy woods: healthy lives
- The role of forest genetic resources in helping British forests respond to climate change (Information Note 086)
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.