Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Identifying Horse Chestnut
- The role of trees in free range poultry farming
- Tree Species Selection
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 2
- A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora kernoviae
- Assessing woodlands for woodfuel production
- Identifying Hazel
- Small Scale Wood Fuel Pellet Production
- Renewable energy: wood as a biomass source
- Short rotation coppice in the landscape
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.