Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Promoting Habitat Mosaics for Invertebrates: Chalk downland
- Identifying Douglas Fir
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 3
- Potato flea beetles (Epitrix species)
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 3: Complaints and queries
- Identifying Turkey Oak
- Woodlands and the SPS
- Case Study: Pearls of wisdom
- Climate change: impacts and adaptation in England's woodlands
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.