Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Chiltern Rangers CIC
- Identifying Hazel
- Identifying Lodgepole Pine
- Anthropogenic Influences on Wild Nutmeg Fruit Crop in the Western Ghats of India
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 4: Tree planting and woodland creation
- Tree planting for free range poultry
- Woodlands and the SPS
- Test copy
- The principles of using woods for shelter (Information Note 081)
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.