Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 3
- Identifying Field Maple
- Identifying Common Yew
- Citrus longhorn beetle (Anoplophora chinensis)
- Space for nature: Landscape-scale action for woodland biodiversity
- Lemon tree borer (Oemona hirta)
- The role of trees in sheep farming
- Pigs in woodland management
- The role of forest genetic resources in helping British forests respond to climate change (Information Note 086)
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.