Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- The principles of using woods for shelter (Information Note 081)
- Farm Hedges
- New woods, new lives, new landscapes
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 4
- Hazards from trees: a general guide
- Identifying Hazel
- The role of trees in sheep farming
- Identifying Common Yew
- Basic Tree Planting
- Shelterbelt Information Sheet
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.