Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- White peach scale (Pseudaulacaspis pentagona)
- Lemon tree borer (Oemona hirta)
- Growing trees from seed
- Roots of farm future
- Bygythiad i’n coetiroedd, gweunydd a gerddi hanesyddol / A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- Understanding the carbon and greenhouse gas balance of forests in Britain
- Woodland Social Enterprise in England: Data Baseline
- Space for nature: Landscape-scale action for woodland biodiversity
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 4: Tree planting and woodland creation
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.