Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 4
- Identifying Sycamore
- Identifying Douglas Fir
- Population genetics of Tuberolachnus salignus, an obligate parthenogenetic aphid
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 3: Complaints and queries
- The role of trees in free range poultry farming
- Tree Species Selection
- Climate change: impacts and adaptation in England's woodlands
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.