Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Lowland wood pastures and parklands
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 2
- Making Land Work: Case Studies in Collaboration
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- Space for People: Targeting action for woodland access
- Identifying Hawthorn and Blackthorn.
- Basic Tree Planting
- Identifying Sweet Chestnut
- Shelter woods to prevent wind erosion (TIN093)
- Climate change: impacts and adaptation in England's woodlands
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.