Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Identifying Ash
- Pigs in woodland management
- The State of the UK’s Forests, Woods and Trees: Perspectives from the sector
- Ancient Tree Guide no.6: The Special Wildlife of Trees
- Hazelnut and walnut production
- Does temperature influence the spread of a beetle linked to Acute Oak Decline?
- Woodland Social Enterprise in Wales: Data Baseline
- Population genetics of Tuberolachnus salignus, an obligate parthenogenetic aphid
- Identifying Hornbeam
- The principles of using woods for shelter (Information Note 081)
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.