Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Woodchip for animal bedding and compost
- Basic Tree Planting
- Drying of firewood
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
- Ancient Tree Guides No.1: Trees and farming
- Christmas Trees - an introduction
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 5: Thinning and felling
- Greenspace design for health and well-being
- Ancient Tree Guides No.2: Trees in Historic Parks and Landscape Gardens
- Expand horizons
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.