Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Economic benefits of greenspace: a critical assessment of evidence of net economic benefits
- Potato flea beetles (Epitrix species)
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- Cleft Timber Products
- Ancient Tree Guides No.2: Trees in Historic Parks and Landscape Gardens
- Apple snails (Pomacea species)
- Managing and controlling invasive rhododendron
- Resistance to dieback disease caused by Fusarium and Lasiodiplodia species in cacao (Theobroma cacao L.) genotypes
- New woods, new lives, new landscapes
- Space for nature: Landscape-scale action for woodland biodiversity
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.