Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Citrus longhorn beetle (Anoplophora chinensis)
- Palm borer (Paysandisia archon)
- Population genetics of Tuberolachnus salignus, an obligate parthenogenetic aphid
- Basic Tree Planting
- Expand horizons
- Resistance to dieback disease caused by Fusarium and Lasiodiplodia species in cacao (Theobroma cacao L.) genotypes
- 1606: Threats to trees
- Community Management of Local Authority Woodlands in England
- Space for nature: Landscape-scale action for woodland biodiversity
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 4: Tree planting and woodland creation
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.