Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Anthropogenic Influences on Wild Nutmeg Fruit Crop in the Western Ghats of India
- A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- South American tomato moth (Tuta absoluta)
- Woodlands and the SPS
- Ancient Tree Guide no.4: What are ancient, veteran and other trees of special interest?
- Community Management of Local Authority Woodlands in England
- Short rotation coppice in the landscape
- Woodland Management for Butterflies and Moths: A Best Practice Guide - Part 3
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 5: Thinning and felling
- Bioenergy review
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.