Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- 1740: The state of Natural Capital
- Colorado Beetle
- Managing ancient and native woodland in England
- Heat treatment of timber
- Ancient Tree Guides No.2: Trees in Historic Parks and Landscape Gardens
- Woodchip for animal bedding and compost
- Palm borer (Paysandisia archon)
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
- A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- Ancient Tree Guides No.3: Trees and development
- Space for People: Targeting action for woodland access
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.