Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Woodland Social Enterprise in England: Data Baseline
- Space for nature: Landscape-scale action for woodland biodiversity
- The creation of small woodlands on farms
- Farm Hedges
- Hazelnut and walnut production
- Aspen (Populus tremula)
- Identifying Hazel
- Anthropogenic Influences on Wild Nutmeg Fruit Crop in the Western Ghats of India
- Ancient Tree Guide no.4: What are ancient, veteran and other trees of special interest?
- Basic Tree Planting
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.