Trees and timber
OpenFields holds a range of items about trees and timber, including topics such as:
- Forestry creation, management and harvesting
- Disease management and control
- Hardwood and softwood timber production
Resources are categorised by:
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Trees and timber category
- Managing ancient and native woodland in England
- Anthropogenic Influences on Wild Nutmeg Fruit Crop in the Western Ghats of India
- Colorado Beetle
- Drying of firewood
- Roots of farm future
- Bygythiad i goetiroedd, gweunydd a gerddi hanesyddol / A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora kernoviae
- Undertaking an environmental impact assessment in forestry and preparing an environmental statement
- Upland calcareous grassland
- Space for People: Targeting action for woodland access
- Urban Woodland Management Guide 3: Complaints and queries
Subcategories within Trees and timber
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.