Undertaking an environmental impact assessment in forestry and preparing an environmental statement
Forestry Practice Guide which explains the overall Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process and the steps in the preparation of an Environmental Statement.
Year of Publication2009
Practical advice on the requirements of an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and on the preparation of an Environmental Statement(ES) for those forest proposals and projects deened as 'relevant'.The advice given in the booklet is based on the Forestry Commission's experiences and the good practice gained from them. However, the Forestry Commission will periodically review the booklet to take account of the most up to date practices.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber > Commercial tree production
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber
- Subject Collection > Rural policy & development
- Subject Collection > Renewable energy > Biomass & biofuel
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.