Urban Woodland Management Guide 2: Litter and f ly-tipping
A resource for managers managing urban woods with some broad principles for trying to deal with teh issues of litter and fly-tipping in woods.
Year of Publication2003
A guide based on the Trust’s many years’ experience of managing such sites across the UK - written by experienced urban woodland site managers.The topics covered include:- Litter, f ly-tipping and the law- Tackling the issues- Involving the community- Preparing and supervising cleansing contracts- Installing site furniture and natural barriers- Preparing a case for prosecution
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber > Amenity woodland
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Landscape
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
Additional keywords/tagscommunity woodlandcommunity
Conservation charity dedicated to the protection of our native woodland heritageWebsite
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.