Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Landbridge Workshop: Setting an agenda for rural inter-professional working and exchange.
- 1770: AgriChatUK - "Off farm incomes – using your agricultural skills for second incomes" discussion 30/05/13
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 7: Small-scale farm enterprises
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Butterfly Lodge, Colchester, Essex
- 1179: Young people in sheep farming
- 12. Beans can win in blackgrass battle
- 1535: Inequalities experienced by gypsies and travellers
- 2018: RDPE: outline of new programme
- The current status of soil and water management in England
- 1268: England Skills Assessment
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.