Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 5: Enterprise horticulture and more sophisticated animal care
- 1844: Bright Crop ~ to help young people consider careers in farming and food supply
- 1756: AgriChatUK, “Letting go of the reins: Farming and retirement” 09/05/13
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Future Roots, Rylands Farm, Dorset
- A new vision for UK agricultural research and development
- Teaching Law That Students Don’t Want to Hear
- If you build it will they come? Exploiting faculty reflection using weekly student evaluations of teaching.
- 04. How can land advisers incorporate ecosystem services thinking into their everyday practice?
- 1260: Science and Technology for Farming and Food
- 1293: NFU / Agri-Skills Apprenticeship Survey
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.