Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Starting up community orchards and fruit gardens (Scotland)
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Information sheet: Farm registration and movement of farm livestock
- Preventing or controlling ill health from animal contact at visitor attractions - summary of control measures
- 1612: Engaging NEET young people in the natural environment
- 1141: Why we should all consider going Tweet Tweet
- 1846: Dairy discussion groups
- Field advisors as agents of knowledge exchange
- Health and Safety - teaching the law and educating for prevention
- Is there a case for learning and education in farming – what is it and what evidence is required?
- The current status of soil and water management in England
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.