Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1794: Future of Farming Review Report
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Curlew Centre, Powys
- 1662: AgriChatUK - "How can agriculture attract the brightest minds?" discussion 20/12/12
- 1952: Get mentoring in farming
- 1321: Field advisors and knowledge exchange
- Business Education, Aesthetics and the Rule of Law: Cultivating the Moral Manager.
- The true value of community farms and gardens
- 2432: Farming Help charities unite to provide a single contact number
- OpenFields – an innovative national on-line ‘landbased library’ service for the rural sector
- Innovative Practice in Work-based Learning: fresh produce supply chain management development in the UK
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.