Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1844: Bright Crop ~ to help young people consider careers in farming and food supply
- The true value of community farms and gardens: social, environmental, health and economic
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 5: Enterprise horticulture and more sophisticated animal care
- Leading in research
- 1268: England Skills Assessment
- 9. Reduce risks when lone working
- New Blood – Attracting the Best People to UK Agriculture
- Engineering students’ self-confidence in mathematics mapped onto Bandura’s self-efficacy.
- 2368: Future proofing the farm Succession, cohabiting, marriage, divorce
- Robot Challenge
- OpenFields – an innovative national on-line ‘landbased library’ service for the rural sector
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.