Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1662: AgriChatUK - "How can agriculture attract the brightest minds?" discussion 20/12/12
- 1756: AgriChatUK, “Letting go of the reins: Farming and retirement” 09/05/13
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 4: Growing in a heated greenhouse and rearing poultry
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Amelia Trust Farm, Vale of Glamorgan
- 1157: Business support for farmers
- 9. Reduce risks when lone working
- Industry-funded undergraduate research projects in food science and technology – a Massey University perspective
- 1998: Farm industry succession seminar
- New Blood - attracting the best young people to agriculture
- 1260: Science and Technology for Farming and Food
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.