Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1633: Landbridge - rural inter-professional working and exchange
- 1756: AgriChatUK, “Letting go of the reins: Farming and retirement” 09/05/13
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 5: Enterprise horticulture and more sophisticated animal care
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Amelia Trust Farm, Vale of Glamorgan
- 1179: Young people in sheep farming
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Ballicherry Farm, Ross-shire, Scotland
- 11. ICT is key to rural development, especially for small-scale farming
- ISEKI_Mundus 2 – contributing to international exchange of expertise in food safety research.
- Service Quality in the Language Training Market in China
- New Blood - attracting the best young people to agriculture
- 1260: Science and Technology for Farming and Food
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.