Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 3: Simple horticultural activities and small animal care
- Are student expectations of “adding value” to their employability
- 1685: Change and family farms
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Clinks Care Farm, Beccles, Norfolk
- 1187: Higher level skills
- Case Study No. 32: Focus on renewable energy; Stephen Ramsden
- Innovative Practice in Work-based Learning: fresh produce supply chain management development in the UK
- Equine Law
- 1259: Protecting countryside users against zoonotic diseases
- 1289: UK Food Supply Chain Report
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.