Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- The model of agroengineer and its implementation in applied higher education.
- 1633: Landbridge - rural inter-professional working and exchange
- The true value of community farms and gardens: social, environmental, health and economic
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Briefing 1094: State of the countryside - education
- 1694: AgriChatUK “Rural Road Safety” 14/02/13
- Encouraging female led enterprise start-up in rurally disadvantaged areas
- 1843: AgriChatUK - "Farm safety" discussion 12/09/13
- 1213: Future of food and farming
- Is there a case for learning and education in farming – what is it and what evidence is required?
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.