Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Uncllys Farm, Worcestershire
- Farming- a balancing act?: personal and business success
- 1324: Rural Skills
- 12. Strengthening links between the UK strategy for agricultural technologies and farm advisory professions
- 1359: Farm safety and lone working
- 1437: Managing E. coli O157 disease risk in the British countryside
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 1: Gardening without land
- Innovative practice in work-based learning – fresh produce supply chain management development in the UK.
- 1535: Inequalities experienced by gypsies and travellers
- Exploring the impact of faculty reflection on weekly student evaluations of teaching
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.