Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 3: Simple horticultural activities and small animal care
- Are student expectations of “adding value” to their employability
- 1685: Change and family farms
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Curlew Centre, Powys
- A new vision for UK agricultural research and development
- Health and Safety – Teaching Law, Educating for Prevention
- If you build it will they come? Exploiting faculty reflection using weekly student evaluations of teaching.
- 2106: What gives the best British farmers the edge?
- 1268: England Skills Assessment
- 1305: Helping older farmers to retire
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.