Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Community Garden Starter Pack
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 6: Rearing alpaca, cattle and pigs
- 1633: Landbridge - rural inter-professional working and exchange
- 1611: Farm managers - jobs and pay
- 1141: Why we should all consider going Tweet Tweet
- 1832: Skills Strategy for Agriculture and Horticulture
- Designing an off road buggy
- 12. Beans can win in blackgrass battle
- Is there a case for learning and education in farming – what is it and what evidence is required?
- New Blood - attracting the best young people to agriculture
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.