Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 6: Rearing alpaca, cattle and pigs
- 1844: Bright Crop ~ to help young people consider careers in farming and food supply
- 1756: AgriChatUK, “Letting go of the reins: Farming and retirement” 09/05/13
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Growing Well, Cumbria
- Developing Opportunities for People in Agriculture
- 2008: Share farming?
- Exploring the utility of using a VLE for weekly student evaluations of teaching.
- 2207: Farm accident statistics
- 1289: UK Food Supply Chain Report
- 1324: Rural Skills
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.