Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 5: Enterprise horticulture and more sophisticated animal care
- 1843: AgriChatUK - "Farm safety" discussion 12/09/13
- 1738: Farm advice and the commercial sector
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Growing Well, Cumbria
- A new vision for UK agricultural research and development
- Service Quality in the Language Training Market in China
- Exploring the impact of faculty reflection on weekly student evaluations of teaching
- Looking to the future: equipping the graduate for modern-day practice.
- 1289: UK Food Supply Chain Report
- 1321: Field advisors and knowledge exchange
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.