Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 1: Gardening without land
- 1797: Using Professionals ~ AgriChatUK 11.07.13
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Information sheet: Farm registration and movement of farm livestock
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Carlshead Farm, North Yorkshire
- 1187: Higher level skills
- Health and Safety - teaching the law and educating for prevention
- 1544: Agricultural engineering future
- 2064: Communicating with staff
- The current status of soil and water management in England
- 1289: UK Food Supply Chain Report
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.