Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Lambourne End Centre, Essex
- Community Garden Starter Pack
- The model of agroengineer and its implementation in applied higher education.
- If you build it will they come? Exploiting faculty reflection using weekly student evaluations of teaching.
- Fatty acids and the flavour of cheddar cheese
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 3: Simple horticultural activities and small animal care
- 1437: Managing E. coli O157 disease risk in the British countryside
- 1756: AgriChatUK, “Letting go of the reins: Farming and retirement” 09/05/13
- Developing Opportunities for People in Agriculture
- 1213: Future of food and farming
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.