Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1770: AgriChatUK - "Off farm incomes – using your agricultural skills for second incomes" discussion 30/05/13
- 1952: Get mentoring in farming
- 1846: Dairy discussion groups
- Small-scale Systems for Harvesting Woodfuel Products
- 1210: Knowledge, Skills and New Technologies
- 2207: Farm accident statistics
- 1568: Survey shows gaps in farm safety knowledge
- 2376: Innovate UK: The National Agri-tech Strategy
- 1324: Rural Skills
- 1398: Stakeholder engagement and knowledge exchange
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.