Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 4: Growing in a heated greenhouse and rearing poultry
- 1843: AgriChatUK - "Farm safety" discussion 12/09/13
- 1738: Farm advice and the commercial sector
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Curlew Centre, Powys
- 1187: Higher level skills
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Future Roots, Rylands Farm, Dorset
- Health and Safety – Teaching Law, Educating for Prevention
- If you build it will they come? Exploiting faculty reflection using weekly student evaluations of teaching.
- 03. Could advisers of land managers work more effectively across professions?
- 1259: Protecting countryside users against zoonotic diseases
- 1293: NFU / Agri-Skills Apprenticeship Survey
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.