Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1397: Children, food, farming and the countryside
- 2432: Farming Help charities unite to provide a single contact number
- Higher Level Skills for Food Security. Do We Have the Right Ingredients?
- 2295: How many farmers have you met who “don’t do words”?
- Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems in Transition – a reflection paper
- Power and control: Managing agents for international student recruitment in higher education.
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Information sheet: Funding and fundraising
- 2375: Succession: beware proprietary estoppel, the elephant on the farm!
- If you build it will they come? Exploiting faculty reflection using weekly student evaluations of teaching.
- 1601: Views of farming
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.