Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Preventing or controlling ill health from animal contact at visitor attractions
- 1694: AgriChatUK “Rural Road Safety” 14/02/13
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 3: Simple horticultural activities and small animal care
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Woodside Rural Care Farm, Cambridgeshire
- 1157: Business support for farmers
- The Relationship between Productive and Counterproductive Work Behaviour across Four European Countries
- OpenFields – an innovative national on-line ‘landbased library’ service for the rural sector
- Health and Safety – Teaching Law, Educating for Prevention
- Structural change and new entrants in UK agriculture: examining the role of county farms and the Fresh Start initiative in Cornwall
- 1259: Protecting countryside users against zoonotic diseases
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.