Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 4: Growing in a heated greenhouse and rearing poultry
- 1832: Skills Strategy for Agriculture and Horticulture
- 1694: AgriChatUK “Rural Road Safety” 14/02/13
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Future Roots, Rylands Farm, Dorset
- A new vision for UK agricultural research and development
- Teaching Law That Students Don’t Want to Hear
- Exploring the impact of faculty reflection on weekly student evaluations of teaching
- Power and control: managing agents for international student recruitment in higher education
- 1289: UK Food Supply Chain Report
- 1321: Field advisors and knowledge exchange
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.