Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1738: Farm advice and the commercial sector
- 11. ICT is key to rural development, especially for small-scale farming
- 1832: Skills Strategy for Agriculture and Horticulture
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Uncllys Farm, Worcestershire
- New entrants to agriculture - a Fresh Start may make all the difference.
- 2106: What gives the best British farmers the edge?
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Educating the Chartered Surveyor: looking back to look forward
- 1321: Field advisors and knowledge exchange
- 1397: Children, food, farming and the countryside
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.