Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1662: AgriChatUK - "How can agriculture attract the brightest minds?" discussion 20/12/12
- 1210: Knowledge, Skills and New Technologies
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Uncllys Farm, Worcestershire
- 2026: Safe handling of cattle
- 1359: Farm safety and lone working
- 2376: Innovate UK: The National Agri-tech Strategy
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Section 2: Growing in a small area of land
- 588:Dairy farming without subsidies
- 1535: Inequalities experienced by gypsies and travellers
- Exploring the impact of faculty reflection on weekly student evaluations of teaching
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.