Training and skills
OpenFields organises items about the development of skills and delivery of training in the land-based sector.
OpenFields brings together authoritative training and skills information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Training and skills category
- 1738: Farm advice and the commercial sector
- 9. Reduce risks when lone working
- Are student expectations of “adding value” to their employability
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Tickwood Care Farm, Shropshire
- New entrants to agriculture - a Fresh Start may make all the difference.
- 12. Strengthening links between the UK strategy for agricultural technologies and farm advisory professions
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- 2368: Future proofing the farm Succession, cohabiting, marriage, divorce
- 1305: Helping older farmers to retire
- 1397: Children, food, farming and the countryside
There are currently no subcategories in the Training and skills section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.