Farm diversification: researching the market
A brief guide to the market research required to help assess the viability of a new farm diversification venture.
Year of Publication2009
Assessing the viability of a new farm diversification enterprise, through market research, is essential to its success. Other benefits of market research are outlined. An overview of some methods of collecting information is provided.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Tourism & recreation
- Subject Collection > Business > Marketing & product development
- Subject Collection > Tourism & recreation > Outdoor recreation
- Subject Collection > Food & drink
- Subject Collection > Business > Business start-up
- Subject Collection > Business
- Subject Collection > Tourism & recreation > Tourism business development
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.