Space for People: Targeting action for woodland access
The Woodland Trust's analysis of accessible woodland data (2010)
Year of Publication2010
This is a key analysis of accessible woodland data (collecetd on an annual basis) from which the Woodland Trust develops its vision for increasing the amount of accessible new native woodland close to where people live in the UK.The document provides the context, sets out targets and describes policy implications.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Tourism & recreation > Access to the countryside
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Landscape
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber > Amenity woodland
- Subject Collection > Tourism & recreation > Outdoor recreation
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber
Additional keywords/tagsaccessbiodiversityecosystem serviceseducationhealthwell beingwell beingwoodlandwoods
Conservation charity dedicated to the protection of our native woodland heritageWebsite
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.