Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 3
A 20 page archive copy of the 1985 Soil and Water Management Association Journal, covering various historical articles on drainage, irrigation and soil management.
Year of Publication1985
The digital archive of the Soil and Water Management Association journal has been produced by the IAgrE and the RASE and is also available on their websites.This edition, from 1985, covers the following topics:Infiltration in Australia – Product review, Agroplow, page 7. Drainage of saline marsh soil, M G Jarvis, page 9. Micro-organisms – an alternative to straw burning, J M Lynch, page 10. The Wickham Series – Soil Assessment, M G Jarvis, page 13. Straw use and disposal, A R Staniforth, page 14.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Equipment > Agricultural equipment
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Water resource management
- Subject Collection > Soils & water
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Equipment
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.