Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Landwards Volume 64, Number 2 Summer 2009
- Future water
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: water retention measures (TIN099)
- Gap Analysis on the Future Requirements of Soil and Water Management in England
- 1637: Soil and Water, Our Greatest Team?
- Think Manures: a guide to manure management
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex D – Case study four: Arable cropping
- Improvements to the Tractive Efficiency of Agricultural Tractors Carrying out Cultivations
- 15. A machine to reduce flooding
- 1239: Vertical farming
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.