Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Soil texture (TIN037)
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex D – Case study four: Arable cropping
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
- Safeguarding our Soils: A Strategy for England
- Soil and Water Volume 10 No. 2
- Improving water use efficiency and drought tolerance in UK winter wheats.
- The future engagement of soil science in agriculture
- A better understanding of a major potato pest: improved crop management?
- Soil and Water Volume 13 No. 1
- Soil and Water Volume 14 No. 1
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.