Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Overcoming Market and Technical Obstacles to Alternative Pest Management in Arable Systems
- Soil and Water Volume 15 No. 1 and 2
- 1394: Microbiology, food security and safety
- 108. Gene that sends roots downwards could save barley from drought
- Soil sensors for nitrogen availability - AR0910
- Watercress growing and its environmental impacts on chalk rivers in England (NECR027)
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: water retention measures (TIN099)
- Improving tractive efficiency during cultivation through real time force measurement
- Electronic knowledge management and transfer for agriculture.
- Screening of management standards and compliance to standards
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.