Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Managing E.coli O157 disease risk in the British countryside
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- Green roofs:how do plants grow on different materials?
- Environmental impact with environmental indicators - with precision farming and controlled traffic systems
- Soil and Water Volume 9 No. 2
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Minimising Farming Effects on Archaeological Remains
- Managing uncropped land in order to enhance biodiversity benefits of the arable farmed landscape: The Farm4bio (Summary).
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 2
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 4
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.