Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Overcoming Market and Technical Obstacles to Alternative Pest Management in Arable Systems
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
- The use of lime on semi-natural grassland in agri-environment schemes (TIN045)
- Report on cost structure and economic profitability of selected precision farming systems
- Soil and Water Volume 9 No. 1
- Nutrient Management Case Study - Dairy
- 1241: The All Party Parliamentary Group on Agroecology
- Managing uncropped land in order to enhance biodiversity benefits of the arable farmed landscape: The Farm4bio.
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 3
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 4
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.