Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Green roofs:how do plants grow on different materials?
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex A – Case study one: Mixed farm range of livestock enterprises and arable cropping
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: water retention measures (TIN099)
- Setting the standards in crop nutrition – sound, up-to-date advice
- Soil and Water Volume 10 No. 1
- Food waste within global food systems
- The benefits of Water Quality Trading
- 2015: Perennial grains and food forests
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 4
- Soil and Water Volume 13 No. 2
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.