Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- The use of lime on semi-natural grassland in agri-environment schemes (TIN045)
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex B – Case study two: Stockless horticultural cropping
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- Climate change and potatoes. The risks, impacts and opportunities for UK potato production.
- Soil and Water Volume 10 No. 2
- Improving water use efficiency and drought tolerance in UK winter wheats (Summary).
- The current status of soil and water management in England
- Waterproofing oilseed rape crops to protect from drought
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 4
- Soil and Water Volume 13 No. 2
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.