Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- 1608: Payment for ecosystem services
- Global Food Security Strategic Plan 2011-2016
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex E – Case study five: Dairy with some arable cropping
- Nitrates Action Programme: Impacts on Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Diffuse Nitrogen Pollution
- Soil and Water Volume 11 No. 3
- 08. Catchment partnerships –better planning for our rivers and landscapes
- 1394: Microbiology, food security and safety
- Counterfeit pesticides: a threat to the UK agricultural industry?
- Soil and Water Volume 14 No. 1
- Soil and Water Volume 15 No. 1 and 2
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.