Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Improvements to the Tractive Efficiency of Agricultural Tractors Carrying out Cultivations
- Soil texture (TIN037)
- Overcoming Market and Technical Obstacles to Alternative Pest Management in Arable Systems
- Electronic knowledge management and transfer for agriculture.
- Soil and Water Volume 8 No. 1
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex B – Case study two: Stockless horticultural cropping
- Wheat yield, drought and the role of antitranspirants
- The importance of soils for ensuring food security
- Soil and Water Volume 11 No. 4
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 3
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.