Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Fertiliser Manual (RB209) - 8th Edition
- Field advisors as agents of knowledge exchange
- The Effect of Axle Load and Tyre Inflation Pressure on the Tractive Performance of a Two Wheel Drive Tractor on Soft Clay Paddy Field
- 1356: Water and food security
- Soil and Water Volume 7 No. 2
- Water Use by Trees (Information Note 065)
- 1174: Farmers and climate change
- 1637: Soil and Water, Our Greatest Team?
- Soil and Water Volume 11 No. 3
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 1
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.