Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: buffer strips (TIN100)
- 1637: Soil and Water, Our Greatest Team?
- 1608: Payment for ecosystem services
- Response of cereals to soil and fertilizer phosphorus - a summary
- Soil and Water Volume 11 No. 1
- Managing uncropped land in order to enhance biodiversity benefits of the arable farmed landscape: The Farm4bio.
- 1282: Sustainable food consumption and production
- 09. What is causing the decline in pollinating insects?
- Soil and Water Volume 13 No. 1
- Soil and Water Volume 14 No. 3
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.