Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Protecting water from agricultural run-off: water retention measures (TIN099)
- Safe recycling of livestock manures
- 110. Managing ecosystems for predictable outcomes may backfire
- 1282: Sustainable food consumption and production
- Soil texture (TIN037)
- Improved analysis of solid manures and slurries
- Resource Protection
- Response of cereals to soil and fertilizer phosphorus
- A better understanding of a major potato pest: improved crop management?
- 1356: Water and food security
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.