Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Soil texture (TIN037)
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex C – Case study three: Chalk downland, arable cropping
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- Safeguarding our Soils: A Strategy for England
- Soil and Water Volume 11 No. 1
- Managing uncropped land in order to enhance biodiversity benefits of the arable farmed landscape: The Farm4bio (Summary).
- The future engagement of soil science in agriculture
- 08. Catchment partnerships –better planning for our rivers and landscapes
- Soil and Water Volume 13 No. 1
- Soil and Water Volume 14 No. 3
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.