Soils and water
OpenFields organises items about soils and water into three sub-categories:
- soil structure
- soil fauna and flora
- soil micro-organisms
- soil erosion
- soil compaction
- water harvesting and recycling
- water storage
- water pollution control
- freshwater fauna and flora
- river pollution and control
OpenFields brings together authoritative soil and water information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Soils and water category
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex C – Case study three: Chalk downland, arable cropping
- Environmental impact with environmental indicators - with precision farming and controlled traffic systems
- Green roofs:how do plants grow on different materials?
- Salt application to increase herb shelf life?
- Soil and Water Volume 15 No. 3 and 4
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 4
- The use of lime on semi-natural grassland in agri-environment schemes (TIN045)
- Improvements to the Tractive Efficiency of Agricultural Tractors Carrying out Cultivations
- 1282: Sustainable food consumption and production
- Electronic knowledge management and transfer for agriculture.
Subcategories within Soils and water
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.