European rural policy
Rural policies throughout the continent of Europe are strongly subjected to the aligning influence of the European Union, for example through rural aspects of the EU Regional and Cohesion Policy, the evolving Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), and LEADER schemes.
As the EU absorbs the effects of enlargement, the Second Pillar of CAP reform strives to improve economic prosperity, social progress and environmental protection on a pan-European scale.
A sample of Items held in the European rural policy category
- 1965: Christian pointers to the future of UK farming
- 2074: Anderson’s AgriBrief – October 2014
- 58. Conservationists say EU reforms fail wildlife
- 1533: EU proposals for rural development
- 1090: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin July 2010
- 2262: EU dairy and pig support package
- 1391: Anderson’s AgriBrief 31st October 2011
- 2349: LEADER Funding Rural Development Programme for England
- Changing Face of Crop Production
- Change or decay
There are currently no subcategories in the European rural policy section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.