European rural policy
Rural policies throughout the continent of Europe are strongly subjected to the aligning influence of the European Union, for example through rural aspects of the EU Regional and Cohesion Policy, the evolving Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), and LEADER schemes.
As the EU absorbs the effects of enlargement, the Second Pillar of CAP reform strives to improve economic prosperity, social progress and environmental protection on a pan-European scale.
A sample of Items held in the European rural policy category
- 1787: National/Local Perspectives on the future of the Leader programme
- 1973: Farming and EU elections
- 1870: Anderson’s AgriBrief – October2013
- 1462: Wheat: A model for academic & industrial collaboration
- 1071: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin June 2010
- 2054: Anderson’s AgriBrief – September 2014
- 1294: Andersons Agribrief Bulletin – 31st May 2011
- 2136: Anderson’s AgriBrief – February 2015
- Rural Employment in an Enlarging EU
- Looking in with interest
There are currently no subcategories in the European rural policy section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.