European rural policy
Rural policies throughout the continent of Europe are strongly subjected to the aligning influence of the European Union, for example through rural aspects of the EU Regional and Cohesion Policy, the evolving Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), and LEADER schemes.
As the EU absorbs the effects of enlargement, the Second Pillar of CAP reform strives to improve economic prosperity, social progress and environmental protection on a pan-European scale.
A sample of Items held in the European rural policy category
- 1723: Anderson’s AgriBrief – March 2013
- 1899 Andersons AgriBrief December 20`3
- 1814: Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2013
- 1438: Anderson’s AgriBrief January 2012
- 1065: Recommendations for EU dairy sector
- 2021: Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2014
- 1276: Employment, growth and innovation in rural EU
- 2103: Anderson’s AgriBrief – December 2014
- 1191: A successful community shop
- 1198: Shaping the Nature of England
There are currently no subcategories in the European rural policy section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.