1396: Farming and Forestry Improvement Scheme
Farmers, foresters, woodland owners, agricultural contractors and horticulturalists can apply for grants of up to £25,000
Year of Publication2011
Defra has announced the launch of a new fund with £20 million to help businesses to become more efficient at using resources and reduce their impact on the environment.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Wastes management & pollution control
- Subject Collection > Rural policy & development > UK rural policy
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Rural policy & development > Economic development
RuSource Briefings is a free rural information service for anyone working in the countrysideWebsite
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.