Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- Information for New Land Owners & Managers
- 1520: NFU campaign – Farming Delivers
- Meeting the Challenge: Agriculture Industry GHG Action Plan Delivery of Phase I: 2010 - 2012
- 1058: Impacts of removing farm support
- 11. ICT is key to rural development, especially for small-scale farming
- 1265: 100 questions for global agriculture
- Equine Law
- 1118: Farm Household Income
- 1174: Farmers and climate change
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.