Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Food 2030
- Is wildlife conservation compatible with arable farming? Evaluating the options for sustainable agriculture.
- Policy-making for animal and plant diseases: a changing landscape?
- 1317: Rural broadband
- To what extent can housing upgrades in rural areas contribute to achieving Government targets on C02 emissions?
- 1564: Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2012
- Stakeholder perspectives on the Uplands Entry Level Stewardship scheme and its significance for the future of upland farming
- Growing Risk? The Potential Impacts of Plant Disease on Land Use and the UK Rural Economy
- Increasing retail concentration
- Briefing 1094: State of the countryside - education
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.