Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Collaborative Frameworks in Land Management: A case study on integrated deer management
- 1517: Rural housing at a time of economic change
- Farm diversification into energy production by anaerobic digestion
- 1451: Upland economic activity
- 1053: New Government and Agriculture Andersons Agribrief Bulletin May 2010
- Growing Risk? The Potential Impacts of Plant Disease on Land Use and the UK Rural Economy
- Incomers: offering economic potential in rural England
- 11. ICT is key to rural development, especially for small-scale farming
- 1096: Commercial counterurbanisation
- 1118: Farm Household Income
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.