Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Social and Environmental Inequalities in Rural Areas
- A community approach to catchment management
- The changing role of local government in managing water resources
- 1390: Reduced subsidies for domestic solar electricity production
- Landwards Volume 64, Number 2 Summer 2009
- Information for New Land Owners & Managers
- Structural change and new entrants in UK agriculture: examining the role of county farms and the Fresh Start initiative in Cornwall
- 1772: Economic Activity
- 1093: State of the countryside - community strength
- 1109: State of the countryside – land use and development
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.