Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Lost in Translation: Assessing knowledge sources, exchange and effectiveness in animal disease control
- Recreational use of forests and disturbance of wildlife – a literature review.
- 1579: Agriculture in the UK – Public payments
- Defra's Climate Change Plan 2010
- 1066: Budget cuts and rural jobs
- Farm diversification: are you liable for non-domestic rates?
- 1308: Rural Crime
- Negligent Valuation Casebook: Key cases from the 19th to 21st centuries
- 1150: Local government and water
- 1195: Community shops in churches and chapels
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.