Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Healthy woods: healthy lives
- Economic benefits of greenspace: a critical assessment of evidence of net economic benefits
- 1049: Food security, research, knowledge transfer and consumers
- 58. Conservationists say EU reforms fail wildlife
- The Challenge of Change – the 2008 Commonwealth Agricultural Conference
- Food 2030
- Soils - Soil Water
- Does research information meet the needs of stakeholders? Exploring evidence selection in the global management of invasive species
- 1463: Anderson’s AgriBrief February 2012
- Social and Environmental Inequalities in Rural Areas
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.