Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- A community approach to catchment management
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- Wrapped and unwrapped sales and purchases in and of (the) Rural Community
- Safeguarding our Soils: A Strategy for England
- 1060: Globalisation and agriculture
- 58. Conservationists say EU reforms fail wildlife
- 1298: Participatory research and agricultural biodiversity
- Healthy woods: healthy lives
- 1145: Angling
- 1194: The Localism Bill
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.