Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- 1779: Innovation
- An Inventory of Mitigation Methods and Guide to their Effects on Diffuse Water Pollution, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Ammonia Emissions from Agriculture
- 1564: Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2012
- Undertaking an environmental impact assessment in forestry and preparing an environmental statement
- 1129: The rural challenge – empowering communities
- Landwards Volume 64, Number 2 Summer 2009
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- 2325: Nature, biodiversity and human health: how strong is the evidence?
- 1240: An unsafe distance - relations between governments and farmers
- The benefits of Water Quality Trading
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.