Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- 1517: Rural housing at a time of economic change
- 1765: Broadband
- Soils - Soil Water
- The Fourth Carbon Budget: Reducing emissions through the 2020s
- Livestock and rural development policies in the EU: some emerging issues and developments
- 08. Catchment partnerships –better planning for our rivers and landscapes
- 1309: Rural Poverty
- 2328: Sustainable Land Tenure for the farmer and the next generation
- 1174: Farmers and climate change
- A new vision for UK agricultural research and development
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.