Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Integrated management of floodplains
- OpenFields – an innovative national on-line ‘landbased library’ service for the rural sector
- The Big Society: helping communities take action
- 1407: Rural Estate Benchmarking Survey 2011
- 1049: Food security, research, knowledge transfer and consumers
- 1427: Balancing agricultural production and conservation
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- Food and Environmental Security: why, what, and how?
- Equine Law
- Briefing 1094: State of the countryside - education
- 1118: Farm Household Income
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.