Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- OpenFields – an innovative national on-line ‘landbased library’ service for the rural sector
- 1764: Accessibility
- Undertaking an environmental impact assessment in forestry and preparing an environmental statement
- RMP/5142 Analysis of Policy Instruments for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Agriculture, Forestry and Land Management
- Livestock and rural development policies in the EU: some emerging issues and developments
- 05. Climate impacts: taking action in the face of uncertainty
- 1309: Rural Poverty
- 2325: Nature, biodiversity and human health: how strong is the evidence?
- 1174: Farmers and climate change
- 1195: Community shops in churches and chapels
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.