Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- Prospects for Sustainable Tree Crop Development in Sub-Saharan Africa (Policy Series 17)
- 1520: NFU campaign – Farming Delivers
- Indicators for a Sustainable Food System
- 1060: Globalisation and agriculture
- Rural Female Entrepreneurs: Rational Choices and Social- Economic Development
- 1297: Rural health
- 14. Moving the climate debate forward: Re-thinking rights, risks and responsibilities
- 1145: Angling
- 1176: National Parks in England
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.