Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- 1669: AgriChatUK - "Farming conferences" discussion 03/01/13
- 1520: NFU campaign – Farming Delivers
- Food 2030: How we get there
- 1058: Impacts of removing farm support
- 12. Beans can win in blackgrass battle
- 1265: 100 questions for global agriculture
- 05. Climate impacts: taking action in the face of uncertainty
- 1129: The rural challenge – empowering communities
- 1174: Farmers and climate change
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.