Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Is wildlife conservation compatible with arable farming? Evaluating the options for sustainable agriculture.
- 1579: Agriculture in the UK – Public payments
- The governance of livestock disease: putting epidemiology in context
- Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems in Transition – a reflection paper
- The Rural Review of Public Services
- Reducing emissions from agriculture and land use, land-use change and forestry.
- 1779: Innovation
- Agriculture in place
- 2014: Research and the difficulty making judgments about risk
- 1110: State of the countryside – farming and forestry
- 1145: Angling
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.