Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Models, decision-making and flood risk: doing simulation modelling differently
- 1569: Fly tipping
- A community approach to catchment management
- Effects of fungal (Aspergillus niger or Ceriporiopsis subvermispora) fermentation on the nutritive value of shea nut (Vitellaria paradoxa) meal for broiler chicks
- The Rural Review of Public Services
- 1765: Broadband
- Some popular assumptions about countryside planning
- Equine Law
- 1109: State of the countryside – land use and development
- 1145: Angling
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.