Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Could protected landscapes have a leading role to play in the sustainable management of natural resources?
- Sweet chestnut production
- 1564: Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2012
- Indicators for a Sustainable Food System
- 1060: Globalisation and agriculture
- Safeguarding our Soils: A Strategy for England
- Rural Female Entrepreneurs: Rational Choices and Social- Economic Development
- 1298: Participatory research and agricultural biodiversity
- 12. Strengthening links between the UK strategy for agricultural technologies and farm advisory professions
- 1129: The rural challenge – empowering communities
- 1176: National Parks in England
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.