Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- A community approach to catchment management
- Growing Risk? The Potential Impacts of Plant Disease on Land Use and the UK Rural Economy
- Wrapped and unwrapped sales and purchases in and of (the) Rural Community
- Bioenergy review
- 1066: Budget cuts and rural jobs
- 2014: Research and the difficulty making judgments about risk
- 1306: Rural Insight Survey 2011
- 2228 Anderson’s AgriBrief – July 2015 Growth programme, Countryside Stewardship, Renewables
- 1150: Local government and water
- 1194: The Localism Bill
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.