Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- The changing role of local government in managing water resources
- Wrapped and unwrapped sales and purchases in and of (the) Rural Community
- Plant disease risk, management and policy formulation
- 1463: Anderson’s AgriBrief February 2012
- 1053: New Government and Agriculture Andersons Agribrief Bulletin May 2010
- 1756: AgriChatUK, “Letting go of the reins: Farming and retirement” 09/05/13
- UK farming’s future – a personal view
- 1956: Strategy for bTB
- 1109: State of the countryside – land use and development
- 1129: The rural challenge – empowering communities
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.