Rural policy and development
OpenFields organises items about rural policy and development into three sub-categories:
- agricultural and forestry policies
- environmental protection
- ruraleconomy, communities and skills
- rural development programmes
- social and economic policies
- regional development programmes
- rural industries
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Rural policy and development category
- Lost in Translation: Assessing knowledge sources, exchange and effectiveness in animal disease control
- Growing Risk? The Potential Impacts of Plant Disease on Land Use and the UK Rural Economy
- 1579: Agriculture in the UK – Public payments
- Bioenergy review
- 1066: Budget cuts and rural jobs
- 1974: Family business succession planning
- 1306: Rural Insight Survey 2011
- 2153: Anderson’s AgriBrief – March 2015
- 1145: Angling
- 1194: The Localism Bill
Subcategories within Rural policy and development
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.