OpenFields organises items about renewable energy into two sub-categories:
OpenFields brings together authoritative renewable energy information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Renewable energy category
- 18. Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of anaerobic digestion and other bioenergy options
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
- 1283: Biofuels: ethical issues
- 2376: Innovate UK: The National Agri-tech Strategy
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- Diesel from chip fat: is it worth making biodiesel from waste vegetable oil?
- The integration of GPS, vegetation mapping and GIS in ecological and behavioural studies
- Energy crops: establishing a short rotation coppice
- Energy crops: harvesting miscanthus
Subcategories within Renewable energy
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.