OpenFields organises items about renewable energy into two sub-categories:
OpenFields brings together authoritative renewable energy information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Renewable energy category
- NNFCC Crop Fact Sheet: Short Rotation Coppice (SRC) Willow
- 13. The UK could generate almost half its energy needs from biomass sources, including household waste, agricultural residues and home-grown biofuels by 2050
- NNFCC Factsheet: What Plant Oils are used for?
- Short rotation coppice in the landscape
- Farming : Farm Smart
- 25. New catalyst to convert greenhouse gases into chemicals
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- Physical quality changes during the storage of canola (Brassica napus L.) straw pellets
- Renewable energy: straw as a biomass source
- Minimising Farming Effects on Archaeological Remains
Subcategories within Renewable energy
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.