OpenFields organises items about renewable energy into two sub-categories:
OpenFields brings together authoritative renewable energy information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Renewable energy category
- Small Scale Wood Fuel Pellet Production
- Bio-energy: Jargon Buster - Units
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- Planning Act 2008: Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects. The Infrastructure Planning Commission and the Implications for the Rural Practice Surveyor, Landowner, Occupier and Other Professional Advisers.
- 2376: Innovate UK: The National Agri-tech Strategy
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- Landwards Volume 64, Number 2 Summer 2009
- Physical quality changes during the storage of canola (Brassica napus L.) straw pellets
- Energy crops: establishing a short rotation coppice
- Solar parks: maximising environmental benefits (TIN101)
Subcategories within Renewable energy
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.