OpenFields organises items about renewable energy into two sub-categories:
OpenFields brings together authoritative renewable energy information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Renewable energy category
- NNFCC Crop Fact Sheet: Short Rotation Coppice (SRC) Willow
- A Guide to UK Mini-Hydro Development (v3.0)
- NNFCC Factsheet: What Plant Oils are used for?
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
- Farming : Emissions
- Case Study No. 31: Focus on renewable energy; Kemble Farms Ltd.
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- Renewable energy from food waste using small-scale anaerobic digestion?
- Applications of bacterial hydrogenases in waste decontamination, manufacture of novel bioanocatalysts and in sustainable energy
- Renewable energy: straw as a biomass source
Subcategories within Renewable energy
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.