OpenFields organises items about renewable energy into two sub-categories:
OpenFields brings together authoritative renewable energy information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Renewable energy category
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- NNFCC Crop Fact Sheet: Macroalgae
- Small-scale Systems for Harvesting Woodfuel Products
- Farming : Farm Smart
- 20. Identifying new biofuel sources that don’t require farmland
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- Case Study No. 30: Focus on soil management; James Barbour
- Renewable energy: straw as a biomass source
- 1246: Biomass heating and the Renewable Heat Incentive
Subcategories within Renewable energy
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.