Committee on Climate Change (December 2011) report setting out its assessment of the role for bioenergy in meeting carbon budgets.
Year of Publication2011
This report assesses the role of Bioenergy in meeting carbon budgets and targets, drawing on detailed analysis of land use impacts and the UK energy system from technical, economic and wider sustainability perspectives.The report advises Government on key issues such as resource availability, lifecycle emissions, sustainability standards and appropriate use of bioenergy across sectors.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Oilseeds
- Subject Collection > Renewable energy > Biomass & biofuel
- Subject Collection > Rural policy & development
- Subject Collection > Trees & timber
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Renewable energy
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Greenhouse Gas
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.