The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1829: Controlling Johne’s Disease
- Forage type and copper metabolism: improving sheep health and wool quality?
- 38: Working to reduce the incidence of liver fluke
- Briefing 1593: bTB – call for views
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
- How to perform effleurage and passive range of motion exercises
- 1372: Governance of livestock disease
- Veterinary hydrotherapy: what influences the vet's decision to refer dogs?
- A national animal health and welfare strategy: a view from a private veterinary surgeon
- Reducing somatic cell count in dairy cows: abrupt versus gradual drying off
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.