The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Veterinary hydrotherapy: what influences the vet's decision to refer dogs?
- Use of a monitor to predict dairy cow health and oestrus
- Using classical music to keep dogs calm
- Domestic animal health: a model to improve service quality for owners?
- 1489: Knowledge and animal disease
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
- Forage type and copper metabolism: improving sheep health and wool quality?
- Reducing somatic cell count in dairy cows: abrupt versus gradual drying off
- To wee or not to wee: hospitalised female canines (Canis familiaris) preferred Astroturf to concrete in a two way simultaneous presentation choice test.
- To revaccinate or not to revaccinate: does serology have the answer for canine vaccination?
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.