The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1642: Welfare implications of breeding technologies
- 1827: Livestock-associated MRSA
- 1790: Anthelmintic resistance in cattle
- The calming effect of classical music on dogs: effects of music source and habituation.
- Antimicrobials in the production of farm animals
- 41: Nearer to a rapid test for bTB
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Coccidiosis costs in broilers: a control costs and benefits calculator model
- Tannins to increase available silage protein for cattle and sheep?
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
- The development of iron regulated protein vaccines against pasteurellosis
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.