The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Evidence for the use of post-operative physiotherapy after surgical repair of the cranial cruciate ligament in dogs
- 41: Nearer to a rapid test for bTB
- A survey of UK dairy farms: are minerals being over or underfed in winter?
- 1791: bTB Strategy Consultation
- Animal disease epidemics: prevention is better than cure
- Reducing somatic cell count in dairy cows: abrupt versus gradual drying off
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- Veterinary hydrotherapy: what influences the vet's decision to refer dogs?
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome costs in finishing pigs: a control costs calculator model
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to enzootic pneumonia control costs in finishing pigs: a control costs and benefits calculator model
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.