The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1441: Pesticide resistance
- 1489: Knowledge and animal disease
- 1471: Environmental reservoirs of prion diseases
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to enzootic pneumonia control costs in finishing pigs: a control costs and benefits calculator model
- Can altering dietary protein in broiler diets reduce necrotic enteritis?
- 1594: Why bTB matters
- A national animal health and welfare strategy: a view from a private veterinary surgeon
- Service Quality in Companion Animal Veterinary Practices – the Chinese Experience
- Antimicrobials in the production of farm animals
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Preventing Digital Dermatitis costs in dairy cows: a footbathing costs and benefits calculator model
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.