The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- To revaccinate or not to revaccinate: does serology have the answer for canine vaccination?
- Briefing 1593: bTB – call for views
- 1332: Bovine TB Eradication Programme for England
- Do cats react to relaxation music?
- Survey of veterinary surgeons on the introduction of serological testing to assess revaccination requirements
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to a calculator model for comparing different liver fluke control costs in breeding ewes
- 1827: Livestock-associated MRSA
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.