The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Lost in Translation: Assessing knowledge sources, exchange and effectiveness in animal disease control
- 1631: Mastitis and Antibiotics
- 1594: Why bTB matters
- 1333: bTB cattle measures
- Do cats react to relaxation music?
- 1791: bTB Strategy Consultation
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Sheep Scab costs in breeding sheep and finishing lambs: a control costs and benefits calculator model
- 1864: Liver Fluke Control
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.