The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to a calculator model for comparing different footrot treatment costs in breeding ewes.
- 1575: Bog asphodel and fell lamb losses
- Reducing somatic cell count in dairy cows: abrupt versus gradual drying off
- The use of a foam-based footbath to control lameness in dairy cows
- 1791: bTB Strategy Consultation
- 1333: bTB cattle measures
- 1829: Controlling Johne’s Disease
- To wee or not to wee: hospitalised female canines (Canis familiaris) preferred Astroturf to concrete in a two way simultaneous presentation choice test.
- 2060: Avoiding respiratory problems in winter housed cattle
- Forage type and copper metabolism: improving sheep health and wool quality?
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.