The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Briefing 1593: bTB – call for views
- 1642: Welfare implications of breeding technologies
- To revaccinate or not to revaccinate: does serology have the answer for canine vaccination?
- 1339: Consultation on badger control
- Estimating the age of donkeys by their teeth
- 1372: Governance of livestock disease
- Hand hygiene – a review for veterinary nurses
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome costs in finishing pigs: a control costs calculator model
- 1956: Strategy for bTB
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.