The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Hand hygiene – a review for veterinary nurses
- 2060: Avoiding respiratory problems in winter housed cattle
- 1945: Case Study - tackling a persistent bTB breakdown
- Lost in Translation: Assessing knowledge sources, exchange and effectiveness in animal disease control
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
- Looking to the future: equipping the graduate for modern-day practice.
- 1339: Consultation on badger control
- 2249: Reducing Campylobacter in broiler flocks
- Animal disease epidemics: prevention is better than cure
- A national animal health and welfare strategy: a view from a private veterinary surgeon
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.