The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1790: Anthelmintic resistance in cattle
- 1945: Case Study - tackling a persistent bTB breakdown
- Hand hygiene – a review for veterinary nurses
- Cows: Control Of Worms Sustainably.
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Preventing Digital Dermatitis costs in dairy cows: a footbathing costs and benefits calculator model
- Tannins to increase available silage protein for cattle and sheep?
- 1332: Bovine TB Eradication Programme for England
- Evidence for the use of post-operative physiotherapy after surgical repair of the cranial cruciate ligament in dogs
- Reducing obesity in dogs: how can owners help?
- Animal disease epidemics: prevention is better than cure
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.