The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1800: Gestation length, calving interval and milk production
- 38: Working to reduce the incidence of liver fluke
- 1829: Controlling Johne’s Disease
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to BVD costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
- 2122: What's left if we lose antibiotics?
- 1333: bTB cattle measures
- A survey of UK dairy farms: are minerals being over or underfed in winter?
- The development of iron regulated protein vaccines against pasteurellosis
- A national animal health and welfare strategy: a view from a private veterinary surgeon
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.