The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1791: bTB Strategy Consultation
- 38: Working to reduce the incidence of liver fluke
- 1827: Livestock-associated MRSA
- 1489: Knowledge and animal disease
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Preventing Digital Dermatitis costs in dairy cows: a footbathing costs and benefits calculator model
- Tannins to increase available silage protein for cattle and sheep?
- 1333: bTB cattle measures
- Looking to the future: equipping the graduate for modern-day practice.
- The development of iron regulated protein vaccines against pasteurellosis
- Animal disease epidemics: prevention is better than cure
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.