The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- Service Quality in Companion Animal Veterinary Practices – the Chinese Experience
- Hand hygiene – a review for veterinary nurses
- Survey of veterinary surgeons on the introduction of serological testing to assess revaccination requirements
- A network model of E. coli O157 transmission within a typical UK dairy herd: the effect of heterogeneity and clustering on the prevalence of infection
- Antimicrobials in the production of farm animals
- 38: Working to reduce the incidence of liver fluke
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Coccidiosis costs in broilers: a control costs and benefits calculator model
- Forage type and copper metabolism: improving sheep health and wool quality?
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
- Reducing obesity in dogs: how can owners help?
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.