The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- 1594: Why bTB matters
- Survey of veterinary surgeons on the introduction of serological testing to assess revaccination requirements
- 1631: Mastitis and Antibiotics
- 1429: Schmallenberg Virus
- Estimating the age of donkeys by their teeth
- 1829: Controlling Johne’s Disease
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome costs in finishing pigs: a control costs calculator model
- 41: Nearer to a rapid test for bTB
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in dairy cows: a control costs calculator model
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.