The Openfields Library holds resources on veterinary practice including:
- hoof paring
- clipping piglet teeth
- clipping boar tusks
- cutting piglet tails
- fitting bull nose rings
- ringing boar snouts
- clipping chicken beaks
OpenFields brings together authoritative veterinary practice information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Veterinary practice category
- The effects of dietary zinc on dairy cow performance and health
- Fallen livestock disposal in Britain: farmers' views
- Estimating the age of donkeys by their teeth
- 2080: Sustainable milk production: the vital role of soil for feed integrity
- The role of local government in managing disease risks in rural areas
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Coccidiosis costs in broilers: a control costs and benefits calculator model
- 2088: Avian influenza
- Lost in Translation: Assessing knowledge sources, exchange and effectiveness in animal disease control
- To revaccinate or not to revaccinate: does serology have the answer for canine vaccination?
- 1631: Mastitis and Antibiotics
There are currently no subcategories in the Veterinary practice section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.