The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 951: The sustainability of hill farming
- Making cade lambs (spare lambs) profitable
- 1586: Sheep statistics
- Farm animal genetic resources: safeguarding national livestock biodiversity
- Sheep EID: Replacements and upgrading
- Animal Health & Welfare Case Study - Pigs
- 1169: Sheep marts and abattoirs
- 1864: Liver Fluke Control
- Improving the quality of sheep's cheese
- 1069: Lowland Grazing Livestock
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.