The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- Welfare Considerations of Tethering for Conservation Grazing
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- 1147: Low carbon footprints for lamb and beef farms
- Fallen livestock disposal in Britain: farmers' views
- Matching forage supply with demand
- Effects of starch level and forage particle length on the performance, milk fatty acid profile and production of trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid in dairy ewes
- Which way UK sheep farming?
- Manipulation of the n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid content of muscle and adipose tissue in lambs
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- Understanding copper metabolism in sheep
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.