The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 1567: High sugar grasses reduce methane emissions
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef (No 2)
- An Introduction to Dairy Sheep
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to a calculator model for comparing different liver fluke control costs in breeding ewes
- Can feeding fish oil and vitamin E to pregnant ewes help lamb survival?
- 1813: AgriChatUK - “The Wool Trade” 01/08/2013
- 1178: The Halal market for sheepmeat
- 1930: The role of trees and sheep in managing flood risk
- Focus on beef and sheep
- Food scares, advertising and the demand for meat cuts in Great Britain
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.