The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- Effects of starch level and forage particle length on the performance, milk fatty acid profile and production of trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid in dairy ewes
- A supplement containing trans-10, cis-17 conjugated linoleic acid reduces milk fat yield but does not alter organ weight or body fat deposition in lactating ewes.
- Testing the water: The English beef and sheep production roadmap - Phase 2
- 1205: Beef and Sheep Production Environmental Roadmap
- Electronic Identification of Sheep (EID)
- 1206: Campaign for Wool
- Analysing forage for winter feeding
- 1140: Feeding maize silage to lambs
- Sheep Scab or Lice, can you afford to guess?
- 1022: Does sheep dipping have a future?
- Reducing roundworms in ewes through better nutrition
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.