The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 2303: All Winter Grazing for Sheep
- 1818: Livestock and climate change
- 157. Restocking extensive mountain areas with young ewes: does origin matter?
- The trace element and humoral immune response of lambs administered a zinc, cobalt and selenium soluble glass bolus
- 1120: The economic value of improved beef and sheep breeding
- 1205: Beef and Sheep Production Environmental Roadmap
- Change in the air. The English Beef and Sheep Production Roadmap - Phase 1
- Welfare Considerations of Tethering for Conservation Grazing
- 1140: Feeding maize silage to lambs
- Managing ewes and rams at tupping
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.