The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- An Introduction to Dairy Sheep
- Trace elements trial at Lancashire B&S Monitor Farm
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Sheep
- 1345: Livestock soils
- Lowland sheep production in the UK
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- 1192: Sheep technical developments
- Tannins to increase available silage protein for cattle and sheep?
- Food scares, advertising and the demand for meat cuts in Great Britain
- 1120: The economic value of improved beef and sheep breeding
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.