The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- Making cade lambs (spare lambs) profitable
- Effect of vitamin E supplementation and diet on meat colour and lipid oxidation of lamb leg steaks displayed in modified atmosphere packs
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- 1439: Beef and sheep emissions road map
- Marketing of UK lamb
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- 1200: Lamb – the fifth quarter
- 2141: Combined breed genetic valuations for sheep
- Optimising nutrient budgets for livestock systems based on alternative forage crops.
- Biohydrogenation of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the rumen and their effects on microbial metabolism and plasma fatty acid concentrations in sheep
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.