The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- Effect of whole-crop pea (Pisum sativum L.) silages differing in condensed tannin content as a substitute for grass silage and soybean meal on the performance, metabolism, and carcass characteristics of lambs.
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef and Sheep
- Care Farming UK Case Study: Woodside Rural Care Farm, Cambridgeshire
- Which way UK sheep farming?
- Sheep EID: Replacements and upgrading
- The trace element and humoral immune response of lambs administered a zinc, cobalt and selenium soluble glass bolus
- 1170: Consumer perceptions of lamb
- 1880: Herbal leys set to rejuvenate arable land
- Improving the quality of sheep's cheese
- 1072: Hill farming
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.