The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 1186: Sheep and climate change
- 2115: Meat insecurity
- Rhan coed mewn ffermio defaid (The role of trees in sheep farming)
- Upland sheep production in the UK
- Taking Stock: Shared knowledge in action
- The effect of sire breed on colostrum production of crossbred ewes
- 1069: Lowland Grazing Livestock
- The dose effect of rumen protected trans-10, cis-12 CLA on milk fat synthesis in dairy ewes
- 1836: AgriChatUK - "Working dogs" discussion 05/09/13
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.