The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 464: Methane , cattle and climate change
- Improving pasture for Better Returns
- 812: Ruminants and greenhouse gases
- Can studying grazing behaviour help production and welfare?
- Matching forage supply with demand
- Synchrony of nutrient supply to the rumen and dietary energy source and their effects on the growth and metabolism of lambs
- Profiting from Animal Welfare: An Animal-Based Perspective
- Dietary manipulation of fatty acid composition in lamb and its effect on the volatile aroma compounds of grilled lamb
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- Forage type and copper metabolism: improving sheep health and wool quality?
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.