The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 1581: Climate change and liver fluke
- Worming sheep best practice and Cumbria anthelminthic resistance trial
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to a calculator model for comparing different liver fluke control costs in breeding ewes
- Can feeding fish oil and vitamin E to pregnant ewes help lamb survival?
- 1818: Livestock and climate change
- 1179: Young people in sheep farming
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- Focus on beef and sheep
- Food scares, advertising and the demand for meat cuts in Great Britain
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.