The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- 1866: Genomics and sheep breeding
- Effect of vitamin E supplementation and diet on meat colour and lipid oxidation of lamb leg steaks displayed in modified atmosphere packs
- Effects of oil source, feed and pH on biohydrogenation of linoleic acid and production of trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in vitro
- Lamb finishing: where, when and how?
- 2083: Managing beef and lamb production
- 1209: Continuous monitoring during transport is essential for assessing stress in pigs and sheep
- 118. Challenges for lamb meat quality from organic and grassland based systems
- Influence of vitamin E supplementation and basal diet on the vitamin E status, performance and tissue fatty acid concentration in lambs
- Dietary manipulation of fatty acid composition in lamb and its effect on the volatile aroma compounds of grilled lamb
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.