The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- Profiting from Animal Welfare: An Animal-Based Perspective
- 1069: Lowland Grazing Livestock
- 2115: Meat insecurity
- The effect of dietary vitamin E and long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation of pregnant and lactating ewes on placental and mammary transfer of vitamin E to the lamb
- Improving the quality of sheep's cheese
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- Lowland sheep production in the UK
- 1209: Continuous monitoring during transport is essential for assessing stress in pigs and sheep
- Farm animal genetic resources: safeguarding national livestock biodiversity
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.