The OpenFields library holds resources on sheep production practices, including:
- off-wintering systems
- shepherding techniques
- sheep dipping
- wool production
- sheep breeds
Sheep health and welfare
- anthelmintic resistance
- worm management
- scald and footrot
- sheep scab
- ectoparasite problems
- tail docking
- lamb castration
- lamb mortality
Sheep production waste and environmental management
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Sheep production category
- 1744: Farm animal genetic resources
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- 1836: AgriChatUK - "Working dogs" discussion 05/09/13
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- 1022: Does sheep dipping have a future?
- The role of trees in sheep farming
- 1234: Farming in the uplands
- Briefing 2369: About Bluetongue
- Dietary manipulation of fatty acid composition in lamb and its effect on the volatile aroma compounds of grilled lamb
- Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, breed and dietary vitamin E on the fatty acids of lamb muscle, liver and adipose tissue
There are currently no subcategories in the Sheep production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.