Poultry and egg production
The OpenFields Library holds resources on poultry and egg production including:
- litter management
- poultry housing regulations
- chickens, layers, pullets
- turkeys, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl
- poultry breeds
- poultry rations
- synthetic vitamins
- organic feedstuffs
Poultry health and welfare
- Newcastle disease
- avian influenza (bird flu)
- fowl cholera
- parasitic infections
Poultry production waste and environmental management
- ammonia management
- nutrients from manure
- litter and slurry
- effluent discharges
- environmental regulation
OpenFields brings together authoritative poultry production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry and egg production category
- Egg Marketing in the United Kingdom - Consumer View
- Feeding plant extract to chickens reared under different hygienic conditions: effects on metabolisable energy, nutrient digestibility and endogenous losses.
- Effect of diets containing potato protein concentrate or soya bean meal on the growth performance, sub clinical necrotic enteritis and the physiological responses of broiler chickens
- The effect of feeding phytase-free diets after previous exposure to E. coli phytase-supplemented diets, on broiler chick performance
- The Evolution of Genetics, Breeding and Production
- Poultry - Fere Range Egg Production
- Farm animal genetic resources: safeguarding national livestock biodiversity
- State-dependent learning: a welfare assessment tool to identify the effects of different diet regimes on hunger state in broiler breeders
- Feeding yarrow to assist digestion in broiler chickens
- Efficiency of utilisation of metabolisable energy for carcass energy retention in broiler chickens fed different wheat cultivars
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry and egg production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.