Poultry and egg production
The OpenFields Library holds resources on poultry and egg production including:
- litter management
- poultry housing regulations
- chickens, layers, pullets
- turkeys, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl
- poultry breeds
- poultry rations
- synthetic vitamins
- organic feedstuffs
Poultry health and welfare
- Newcastle disease
- avian influenza (bird flu)
- fowl cholera
- parasitic infections
Poultry production waste and environmental management
- ammonia management
- nutrients from manure
- litter and slurry
- effluent discharges
- environmental regulation
OpenFields brings together authoritative poultry production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry and egg production category
- Effect of diets containing potato protein concentrate or soya bean meal on the growth performance, sub clinical necrotic enteritis and the physiological responses of broiler chickens
- Can conditioned place preference be used to determine hungry broiler preferences for qualitative or quantitative dietary restriction?
- Conditioned place preference: a tool to determine hungry broiler preferences.
- The effect of exogenous phytase on dietary net energy for chickens
- Principles of Bio-security (Chapter 1B)
- 1851: Animal feed v human food
- 1387: Improving Livestock
- Rearing conditions influence nutrient availability of plant extracts supplemented diets when fed to broiler chickens.
- Efficiency of utilisation of metabolisable energy for carcass energy retention in broiler chickens fed different wheat cultivars
- Effect of dietary protein concentrates on the incidence of sub-clinical necrotic enteritis and growth performance of broiler chickens
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry and egg production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.