Poultry and egg production
The OpenFields Library holds resources on poultry and egg production including:
- litter management
- poultry housing regulations
- chickens, layers, pullets
- turkeys, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl
- poultry breeds
- poultry rations
- synthetic vitamins
- organic feedstuffs
Poultry health and welfare
- Newcastle disease
- avian influenza (bird flu)
- fowl cholera
- parasitic infections
Poultry production waste and environmental management
- ammonia management
- nutrients from manure
- litter and slurry
- effluent discharges
- environmental regulation
OpenFields brings together authoritative poultry production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry and egg production category
- A mixture of carvacrol, cinnamaldehyde, and capsicum oleoresin improves energy utilization and growth performance of broiler chickens fed maize-based diet.
- 1921: Poultry AgriChatUK discussion, 6th February 2014
- 163. Essential oil and aromatic plants as feed additives in non-ruminant nutrition
- Conditioned place preference: a tool to determine hungry broiler preferences.
- Shea nut (Vitellaria paradoxa) meal as a feed ingredient for poultry
- Benchmarking the Poultry Meat Supply Chain
- Effects of different dietary phytase activities on the concentration of antioxidants in the liver of growing broilers
- Profiting from Animal Welfare: An Animal-Based Perspective
- Farm animal genetic resources: safeguarding national livestock biodiversity
- 1413: Poultry – a look at the last year
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry and egg production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.