Poultry and egg production
The OpenFields Library holds resources on poultry and egg production including:
- litter management
- poultry housing regulations
- chickens, layers, pullets
- turkeys, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl
- poultry breeds
- poultry rations
- synthetic vitamins
- organic feedstuffs
Poultry health and welfare
- Newcastle disease
- avian influenza (bird flu)
- fowl cholera
- parasitic infections
Poultry production waste and environmental management
- ammonia management
- nutrients from manure
- litter and slurry
- effluent discharges
- environmental regulation
OpenFields brings together authoritative poultry production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry and egg production category
- Previous exposure to dietary phytase reduces the endogenous energy losses from precision-fed chickens
- The effect of grinding of highly characterised wheat samples on particle size and dry matter digestibility coefficients.
- Dietary essential oils improve the hepatic anti-oxidative status of broiler chickens
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- 151. Novel probiotics: Their effects on growth performance, gut development, microbial community and activity of broiler chickens
- Too hungry to learn? Hungry broiler breeders fail to learn a Y maze food quantity discrimination task.
- Living Through Avian Influenza H5N1
- Efficiency of utilisation of metabolisable energy for carcass energy retention in broiler chickens fed different wheat cultivars
- 1035: Poultry Production
- 2405: FLOCKMAN: an on farm flock management system for modern broiler growers
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry and egg production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.