Poultry and egg production
The OpenFields Library holds resources on poultry and egg production including:
- litter management
- poultry housing regulations
- chickens, layers, pullets
- turkeys, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl
- poultry breeds
- poultry rations
- synthetic vitamins
- organic feedstuffs
Poultry health and welfare
- Newcastle disease
- avian influenza (bird flu)
- fowl cholera
- parasitic infections
Poultry production waste and environmental management
- ammonia management
- nutrients from manure
- litter and slurry
- effluent discharges
- environmental regulation
OpenFields brings together authoritative poultry production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry and egg production category
- Effect of wheat cultivar, type and xylanase supplementation on Necrotic Enteritis in broilers
- The effect of feeding phytase-free diets after previous exposure to E. coli phytase-supplemented diets, on broiler chick performance
- The effect of supplementary bacterial phytase on dietary metabolisable energy, nutrient retention and endogenous losses in precision fed broiler chickens.
- 817: Feeding Britain – poultry meat
- 148. Gut health in poultry: the world within
- Consumer defined dimensions of egg quality
- Consumer perceptions of the UK poultry industry
- What is the feeding value of a biofuel by-product for broiler chickens?
- The Importance of Research and Development in Supporting a Future UK Role in an Expanding Global Poultry Industry
- 169. Comparison of Incandescent, CFL, LED and Bird Level LED Lighting: Growth, Fear and Stress
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry and egg production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.