Poultry and egg production
The OpenFields Library holds resources on poultry and egg production including:
- litter management
- poultry housing regulations
- chickens, layers, pullets
- turkeys, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl
- poultry breeds
- poultry rations
- synthetic vitamins
- organic feedstuffs
Poultry health and welfare
- Newcastle disease
- avian influenza (bird flu)
- fowl cholera
- parasitic infections
Poultry production waste and environmental management
- ammonia management
- nutrients from manure
- litter and slurry
- effluent discharges
- environmental regulation
OpenFields brings together authoritative poultry production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry and egg production category
- The effect of microbial phytase on dietary metabolisable energy, phytate phosphorous digestibility and egg production in laying hens.
- Meat Geese - Seasonal Production
- The effect of dietary nutrient density on litter quality in turkey production.
- Effect of bacterial phytase on the performance and dietary phytate phosphorus digestibility when fed to young poultry
- Bio-security - a new Mentality (Chapter 2)
- 1921: Poultry AgriChatUK discussion, 6th February 2014
- Effect of dietary protein concentrates on the incidence of sub-clinical necrotic enteritis in broiler flocks
- Attitudes to in-home consumption of poultry meat in the UK
- Rapid tests of wheat nutritive value for growing chickens
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry and egg production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.