The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- 2035: Sustainable pasture-based production
- Upland hay meadows
- Oil Beetle Management
- Argentine stem weevil; Listronotus bonariensis (Kuschel)
- Successive annual applications of organic manures for cut grass: short-term observations on utilisation of manure nitrogen
- Grazing Marsh Ditches - Sheet 2: Creation and restoration for invertebrates
- Seed sources for grassland restoration and re-creation in Environmental stewardship (TIN038)
- Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea)
- 1313: New uses for grass
- 1460: Continuous housing of dairy cows
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.