The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- 1641: Are mob grazed cattle the perfect arable break?
- Argentine stem weevil; Listronotus bonariensis (Kuschel)
- Grazed Grass Quality
- 1565: Bracken Control - response to the ban on Asulam
- Reseeding pasture for horses
- 6. Farm platform at NorthWyke to develop grasses which will absorb more water and help flooding
- Different soil media for free-range laying hens
- 15. A machine to reduce flooding
- 1062: Climate change: solutions from the grassland sector
- Successive annual applications of organic manures for cut grass: short-term observations on utilisation of manure nitrogen
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.