The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- 1567: High sugar grasses reduce methane emissions
- Seed sources for grassland restoration and re-creation in Environmental stewardship (TIN038)
- Sward enhancement: selection of suitable sites (TIN061)
- Different soil media for free-range laying hens
- Understanding fertilisers for horse pastures
- 1630: Grass roots and soil
- 1244: Soil Science
- Grazed Grass Quality
- Reseeding pasture for horses
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.