The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Upland hay meadows
- 1478: High density grazing
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- 106. Above and below the ground: building resilient, productive and profitable soils
- Seed sources for grassland restoration and re-creation in Environmental stewardship (TIN038)
- 2383: Top 10 tips to optimise big bale silage quality
- 2110: Nitrogen fertiliser: the fallen hero of agriculture
- Renovating a 'horse-sick' field
- 10. Do you need to check the sulphur status of your grassland?
- 1964: Strategic fertiliser planning case study
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.