The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Grazed Grass Quality
- 1880: Herbal leys set to rejuvenate arable land
- Red-necked Longhorn (Aromia bungii)
- The use of lime on semi-natural grassland in agri-environment schemes (TIN045)
- 15. A machine to reduce flooding
- Improving pasture for Better Returns
- 49. Using lucerne in the GB dairy industry
- Successive annual applications of organic manures for cut grass: short-term observations on utilisation of manure nitrogen
- 1131: Fences could help clean up water courses
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.