The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Common Land and Agriculture
- 1880: Herbal leys set to rejuvenate arable land
- Promoting Habitat Mosaics for Invertebrates: Wood pasture and other veteran tree sites
- 99. Grass reseeding – it’s not all about perennial ryegrass!
- 1567: High sugar grasses reduce methane emissions
- 1460: Continuous housing of dairy cows
- Butterflies and Farmland
- Welfare Considerations of Tethering for Conservation Grazing
- Argentine stem weevil; Listronotus bonariensis (Kuschel)
- 10. Do you need to check the sulphur status of your grassland?
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.