The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Grazing Marsh Ditches - Sheet 1: An important habitat for invertebrates
- Dyer's Greenweed (Genista tinctoria)
- 2080: Sustainable milk production: the vital role of soil for feed integrity
- 1964: Strategic fertiliser planning case study
- 1244: Soil Science
- Does excess lime adversely affect growing grass?
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- Can lucerne silage replace grass and maize silage for high yielding dairy cows?
- Improving pasture for Better Returns
- 1478: High density grazing
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.