The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- 1630: Grass roots and soil
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- Taking Stock: Shared knowledge in action
- Eating Biodiversity: an Investigation of the Links Between Quality Food Production and Biodiversity Protection
- Renovating a 'horse-sick' field
- 1880: Herbal leys set to rejuvenate arable land
- 1460: Continuous housing of dairy cows
- 11. ICT is key to rural development, especially for small-scale farming
- 1055: Benefits of using modern clover and ryegrass varieties
- 1062: Climate change: solutions from the grassland sector
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.