The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- 1880: Herbal leys set to rejuvenate arable land
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- 11. ICT is key to rural development, especially for small-scale farming
- Can studying grazing behaviour help production and welfare?
- 1055: Benefits of using modern clover and ryegrass varieties
- Managing farmland habitats for invertebrates: Grassland
- Eating Biodiversity: an Investigation of the Links Between Quality Food Production and Biodiversity Protection
- Upland hay meadows
- 1234: Farming in the uplands
- 1244: Soil Science
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.