The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- 2110: Nitrogen fertiliser: the fallen hero of agriculture
- 93. Diverse swards equal diverse benefits - herbal leys
- Sward enhancement: selection of suitable sites (TIN061)
- Lowland dry acid grassland
- 1345: Livestock soils
- 106. Above and below the ground: building resilient, productive and profitable soils
- 1880: Herbal leys set to rejuvenate arable land
- 142. Producing healthier milk for consumers
- Eating Biodiversity: an Investigation of the Links Between Quality Food Production and Biodiversity Protection
- 1567: High sugar grasses reduce methane emissions
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.