The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Butterflies and Farmland
- 2160: What role for sustainable grazing livestock?
- 2110: Nitrogen fertiliser: the fallen hero of agriculture
- Managing farmland habitats for invertebrates: Grassland
- Hooked on grass
- 99. Grass reseeding – it’s not all about perennial ryegrass!
- Argentine stem weevil; Listronotus bonariensis (Kuschel)
- 118. Challenges for lamb meat quality from organic and grassland based systems
- Improving soils for Better Returns
- Eating Biodiversity: an Investigation of the Links Between Quality Food Production and Biodiversity Protection
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.