The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Grazing Marsh Ditches - Sheet 3: Management for invertebrates
- 2112: Diverse legumes and grass mixtures for forage production and grazing
- Butterflies and Farmland
- 49. Using lucerne in the GB dairy industry
- 1244: Soil Science
- 93. Diverse swards equal diverse benefits - herbal leys
- Grazed Grass Quality
- 103. Managing herbal leys
- Improving pasture for Better Returns
- Improving soils for Better Returns
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.