The OpenFields library holds resources about the management, production and utilisation of grass for livestock. This covers species mix, sward management, and grazing systems, but excludes the production of silage or hay for use as a winter fodder.
OpenFields brings together authoritative grassland management information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Grassland management category
- Illustrated guide to managing farmland for lapwings (TIN090)
- Soil sampling for habitat recreation and restoration (TIN035)
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- Maximising grass intake for high yielding dairy cows
- Promoting Habitat Mosaics for Invertebrates: Chalk downland
- 1234: Farming in the uplands
- Improving pasture for Better Returns
- 120. Silage Analysis – The Key to Winter Feeding Management
- 2303: All Winter Grazing for Sheep
There are currently no subcategories in the Grassland management section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.