Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Alkagrain for beef: sustained performance, reduced costs
- The effect of grinding of highly characterised wheat samples on particle size and dry matter digestibility coefficients.
- Partial replacement of soyabean meal and rapeseed meal with a slow release urea source (OptigenŽ II) and its effect on microbial growth and metabolism in vitro.
- 1130: Feeding extruded linseed reduced methane production but not milk yield
- 1055: Benefits of using modern clover and ryegrass varieties
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
- Taking Stock: Shared knowledge in action
- Successive annual applications of organic manures for cut grass: short-term observations on utilisation of manure nitrogen
- Influence of vitamin E supplementation and basal diet on the vitamin E status, performance and tissue fatty acid concentration in lambs
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.