Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Effects of starch level and forage particle length on the performance, milk fatty acid profile and production of trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid in dairy ewes
- Effect of concentrate feed level on the performance of maize silage fed bulls
- The metabolisable energy for chickens of highly characterised wheat samples.
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
- Dairy-bred calf weaning: abrupt or gradual?
- Taking Stock: Shared knowledge in action
- Synchrony of nutrient supply to the rumen and dietary energy source and their effects on the growth and metabolism of lambs
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- Influence of vitamin E supplementation and basal diet on the vitamin E status, performance and tissue fatty acid concentration in lambs
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.