Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Probiotic yeast cultures can improve calf performance
- Physico-chemical composition and nutritional value of UK wheat cultivars exhibiting a wide range of hardness
- Effects of starch level and forage particle length on the performance, milk fatty acid profile and production of trans-10, cis-12 conjugated linoleic acid in dairy ewes
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
- 1055: Benefits of using modern clover and ryegrass varieties
- Triticale and Naked Oats
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
- Matching forage supply with demand
- Influence of vitamin E supplementation and basal diet on the vitamin E status, performance and tissue fatty acid concentration in lambs
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.