Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Matching forage supply with demand
- Triticale and Naked Oats
- Reducing beef feed costs: the role of maize silage
- Successive annual applications of organic manures for cut grass: short-term observations on utilisation of manure nitrogen
- Effect of inorganic or organic copper fed without or with added sulphur and molybdenum on the performance, indicators of copper status, and hepatic mRNA in dairy cows.
- 1130: Feeding extruded linseed reduced methane production but not milk yield
- A survey of dietary levels of selected macro and trace elements fed on UK dairy farms
- Shea nut (Vitellaria paradoxa) meal as a feed ingredient for poultry
- Classifying cattle jaw movements: comparing IGER Behaviour Recorder and acoustic techniques
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.