Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- 6. Farm platform at NorthWyke to develop grasses which will absorb more water and help flooding
- A survey of dietary levels of selected macro and trace elements fed on UK dairy farms
- The motivation of dairy cows for access to pasture.
- Physico-chemical composition and nutritional value of UK wheat cultivars exhibiting a wide range of hardness
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
- 74. Use of insects in animal feed seen as favourable by farmers, sector and consumers
- Crimped maize-grain diets improve beef performance
- 2289: Sainfoin, a natural anthelmintic for small ruminants?
- Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, breed and dietary vitamin E on the fatty acids of lamb muscle, liver and adipose tissue
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.