Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- 2416: Tree hay
- 6. Farm platform at NorthWyke to develop grasses which will absorb more water and help flooding
- 93. Diverse swards equal diverse benefits - herbal leys
- Effect of rate of inclusion of grass and maize silage fed without or with copper antagonists on the performance and indicators of copper status in dairy cows
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
- A survey of dietary levels of selected macro and trace elements fed on UK dairy farms
- The value of Traffordgold in bull-beef diets
- Taking Stock: Shared knowledge in action
- Optimising nutrient budgets for livestock systems based on alternative forage crops.
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
- Reducing beef feed costs: the role of maize silage
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.