Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Shea nut (Vitellaria paradoxa) meal as a feed ingredient for poultry
- Effect of inorganic or organic copper fed without or with added sulphur and molybdenum on the performance, indicators of copper status, and hepatic mRNA in dairy cows.
- Physico-chemical composition and nutritional value of UK wheat cultivars exhibiting a wide range of hardness
- 2471: Herbal leys
- 2289: Sainfoin, a natural anthelmintic for small ruminants?
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
- Dairy-bred calf weaning: abrupt or gradual?
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
- 93. Diverse swards equal diverse benefits - herbal leys
- 71. The first cut forage gap
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.