Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- Effect of rate of inclusion of grass and maize silage fed without or with copper antagonists on the performance and indicators of copper status in dairy cows
- Case Study No. 17: Climate change series; Focus on efficient nutrient use
- The metabolisable energy for chickens of highly characterised wheat samples.
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
- 2148: Superfeed” lupins will save soya protein
- Pellet size of early-weaning concentrate & calf performance
- Pasture access increases dairy cow milk yield but preference for pasture is not affected by herbage allowance
- Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, breed and dietary vitamin E on the fatty acids of lamb muscle, liver and adipose tissue
- Effects of crop maturity and cutting height on the nutritive value of fermented whole crop wheat and milk production on dairy cows
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.