Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Effect of inorganic or organic copper fed without or with added sulphur and molybdenum on the performance, indicators of copper status, and hepatic mRNA in dairy cows.
- Tannins to increase available silage protein for cattle and sheep?
- Effect of rate of inclusion of grass and maize silage fed without or with copper antagonists on the performance and indicators of copper status in dairy cows
- Effect of concentrate feed level on the performance of maize silage fed bulls
- Effects of inclusion of whole-crop pea silages differing in their tannin content on the performance of dairy cows fed high or low protein concentrate
- Pasture access increases dairy cow milk yield but preference for pasture is not affected by herbage allowance
- Reducing beef feed costs: the role of maize silage
- The effects of processing at harvest and cutting height of urea-treated whole-crop wheat on performance and digestibility in dairy cows
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
- Synchrony of nutrient supply to the rumen and dietary energy source and their effects on the growth and metabolism of lambs
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.