Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Whole-crop pea silage for lambs
- Effect of rate of inclusion of grass and maize silage fed without or with copper antagonists on the performance and indicators of copper status in dairy cows
- Effect of inorganic or organic copper fed without or with added sulphur and molybdenum on the performance, indicators of copper status, and hepatic mRNA in dairy cows.
- The metabolisable energy for chickens of highly characterised wheat samples.
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
- 2148: Superfeed” lupins will save soya protein
- Pellet size of early-weaning concentrate & calf performance
- Can lucerne silage replace grass and maize silage for high yielding dairy cows?
- Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, breed and dietary vitamin E on the fatty acids of lamb muscle, liver and adipose tissue
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.