Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- The motivation of dairy cows for access to pasture.
- 2112: Diverse legumes and grass mixtures for forage production and grazing
- A survey of dietary levels of selected macro and trace elements fed on UK dairy farms
- Effect of concentrate feed level on the performance of maize silage fed bulls
- Effects of inclusion of whole-crop pea silages differing in their tannin content on the performance of dairy cows fed high or low protein concentrate
- Pasture access increases dairy cow milk yield but preference for pasture is not affected by herbage allowance
- Alkagrain for beef: sustained performance, reduced costs
- 142. Producing healthier milk for consumers
- Biohydrogenation of dietary n-3 PUFA and stability of ingested vitamin E in the rumen, and their effects on microbial activity in sheep
- Synchrony of nutrient supply to the rumen and dietary energy source and their effects on the growth and metabolism of lambs
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.