Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Effect of rate of inclusion of grass and maize silage fed without or with copper antagonists on the performance and indicators of copper status in dairy cows
- Synchrony of nutrient supply to the rumen and dietary energy source and their effects on the growth and metabolism of lambs
- Partial replacement of soyabean meal and rapeseed meal with a slow release urea source (OptigenŽ II) and its effect on microbial growth and metabolism in vitro.
- Out-wintering on Fodder Crops
- 2289: Sainfoin, a natural anthelmintic for small ruminants?
- Influence of vitamin E supplementation and basal diet on the vitamin E status, performance and tissue fatty acid concentration in lambs
- Out-wintering in-calf dairy heifers on forage brassicas
- The value of Traffordgold in bull-beef diets
- 93. Diverse swards equal diverse benefits - herbal leys
- 1971: Edible insects
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.