Forage crops and other feed
The OpenFields library holds resources about the production and utilisation of forage crops. This includes, hay, silage, wholecrop and other livestock feeds, and also silage management.
OpenFields brings together authoritative forage crop information sources from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Forage crops and other feed category
- Analysing forage for winter feeding
- Case Study No. 17: Climate change series; Focus on efficient nutrient use
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- Partial replacement of soyabean meal and rapeseed meal with a slow release urea source (OptigenŽ II) and its effect on microbial growth and metabolism in vitro.
- Influence of vitamin E supplementation and basal diet on the vitamin E status, performance and tissue fatty acid concentration in lambs
- 50. Out-wintering cuts costs and aids dairy farming sustainability
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
- 2148: Superfeed” lupins will save soya protein
- The effects of processing at harvest and cutting height of urea-treated whole-crop wheat on performance and digestibility in dairy cows
- Effects of dietary n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, breed and dietary vitamin E on the fatty acids of lamb muscle, liver and adipose tissue
There are currently no subcategories in the Forage crops and other feed section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.