The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1256: Some developments in pigs and cattle
- Effect of concentrate feed level on the performance of maize silage fed bulls.
- 1124: Bleeding Calf Syndrome
- 2304: Improving UK beef production efficiency
- 1264: Selecting beef animals for feed efficiency improves carcass traits
- Selection of stock bulls for profitable beef production
- Ovarian expression of insulin-like peptide 3 (INSL3) and its receptor (RXFP2) during development of bovine antral follicles and corpora lutea and measurement of circulating INSL3 levels during synchronized estrous cycles
- Pellet size of early-weaning concentrate & calf performance
- Review: Grazing preferences in sheep and cattle: Implications for production, the environment and animal welfare
- 1577: Grazed cattle are carbon negative
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.