The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef and Sheep
- 1851: Animal feed v human food
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- Testing the water: The English beef and sheep production roadmap - Phase 2
- 1072: Hill farming
- 56. Genetics and genomics of reproductive performance in dairy and beef cattle
- Fallen livestock disposal in Britain: farmers' views
- 84. Mixed grazing systems benefit both upland biodiversity and livestock production
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
- Feeding calves: skim-based or whey-based milk replacer?
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.