The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Starting a homebred heifer rearing policy
- 23. Genetic marker-based selection for resistance to bTB has the potential to make a significant contribution to bTB control
- 1818: Livestock and climate change
- The Design of Beef Cattle Housing, Report of the CIGR Section II Working Group N° 14 Cattle Housing
- Food scares, advertising and the demand for meat cuts in Great Britain
- Tannins to increase available silage protein for cattle and sheep?
- 1345: Livestock soils
- 100. Bovine Viral Diarrhea virus: Is my herd at risk?
- 1163: Ultrasound can be used to predict beef carcass fat weights and proportions
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.