The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Eliminative behaviour of dairy cows at pasture.
- Starting a homebred heifer rearing policy
- Improving suckler cow fertility
- Change in the air. The English Beef and Sheep Production Roadmap - Phase 1
- Focus on beef and sheep
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- The value of Traffordgold in bull-beef diets
- 1983: Fifth quarter helps cut carbon footprint of beef production
- 1124: Bleeding Calf Syndrome
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.