The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Evaluation of moist co-products for finishing dairy-bred bulls.
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef
- Improving suckler cow fertility
- Computerised machine rearing systems for group housed dairy-bred bull calves
- Selection of stock bulls for profitable beef production
- 1864: Liver Fluke Control
- The value of Traffordgold in bull-beef diets
- 41: Nearer to a rapid test for bTB
- 1124: Bleeding Calf Syndrome
- 1147: Low carbon footprints for lamb and beef farms
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.