The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1818: Livestock and climate change
- 1983: Fifth quarter helps cut carbon footprint of beef production
- 23. Genetic marker-based selection for resistance to bTB has the potential to make a significant contribution to bTB control
- 1585: Beef statistics
- Optimising nutrient budgets for livestock systems based on alternative forage crops.
- Smart technologies for detecting animal welfare status and delivering health remedies for rangeland systems.
- 1439: Beef and sheep emissions road map
- 2384: Hill farming in England, 2014/2015
- 1182: High yield beef carcasses likely to be tender
- TB, Cattle and Badgers
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.