The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Is Johne's hiding in your herd?
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- 1743: UK livestock production
- Improving soils for Better Returns
- 1072: Hill farming
- 2052; Red meat carcass payment: are there better systems than the EUROP grid?
- 1339: Consultation on badger control
- Smart technologies for detecting animal welfare status and delivering health remedies for rangeland systems.
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
- 1173: Limousin cross compared to Aberdeen Angus cross carcases
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.