The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1641: Are mob grazed cattle the perfect arable break?
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- Matching forage supply with demand
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- Focus on beef and sheep
- Controlling worms and liver fluke in cattle for Better Returns
- 28. bTB - The way farmers think about nature and disease spread must be more fully accounted for by policy makers
- 1263: Suitability of alternative bedding materials for animals
- 60. Grazing behaviour of suckler cows affects predicted methane emissions
- 1136: Beef breeding – past, present and future
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.