1581: Climate change and liver fluke
This is summarised from a paper, “The impacts of climate change on liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica) risk in the UK” on the Animal Bytes website .
Year of Publication2012
The apparent increase in liver fluke risk to cattle and sheep is climate driven and the problem is set to get much worse
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy > Beef production
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy > Sheep production
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy > Dairy production
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy > Animal health & welfare
RuSource Briefings is a free rural information service for anyone working in the countrysideWebsite
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.