The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1581: Climate change and liver fluke
- 1983: Fifth quarter helps cut carbon footprint of beef production
- 1205: Beef and Sheep Production Environmental Roadmap
- Intensive beef performance: the effect of dietary starch
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- 1713: Breeding cattle for lower methane emissions
- 1345: Livestock soils
- Evaluation of moist co-products for finishing dairy-bred bulls.
- Ovarian expression of insulin-like peptide 3 (INSL3) and its receptor (RXFP2) during development of bovine antral follicles and corpora lutea and measurement of circulating INSL3 levels during synchronized estrous cycles
- 2060: Avoiding respiratory problems in winter housed cattle
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.