The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef and Sheep
- 1847: The future for UK beef production
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- Testing the water: The English beef and sheep production roadmap - Phase 2
- 1072: Hill farming
- 41: Nearer to a rapid test for bTB
- Reducing emissions from livestock
- 2115: Meat insecurity
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
- 1173: Limousin cross compared to Aberdeen Angus cross carcases
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.