The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef
- 23. Genetic marker-based selection for resistance to bTB has the potential to make a significant contribution to bTB control
- 1790: Anthelmintic resistance in cattle
- The Design of Beef Cattle Housing, Report of the CIGR Section II Working Group N° 14 Cattle Housing
- Food scares, advertising and the demand for meat cuts in Great Britain
- 2060: Avoiding respiratory problems in winter housed cattle
- 1345: Livestock soils
- 85. Organic farming not a clear winner in the soil microbial biodiversity stakes
- Feeding calves: skim-based or whey-based milk replacer?
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.