The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Analysing forage for winter feeding
- 1790: Anthelmintic resistance in cattle
- Is Johne's hiding in your herd?
- Cows: Control Of Worms Sustainably.
- 1069: Lowland Grazing Livestock
- 31. Badgers carry TB further than previously thought
- 1264: Selecting beef animals for feed efficiency improves carcass traits
- 2071: Electronic identification in the beef industry
- 1147: Low carbon footprints for lamb and beef farms
- Feeding calves: skim-based or whey-based milk replacer?
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.