The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- An evaluation of crimped maize grain for finishing beef cattle.
- Matching forage supply with demand
- 1641: Are mob grazed cattle the perfect arable break?
- 1465: Upland farming
- Bluetongue: Why farmers can't afford to be complacent in 2009
- Effect of rearing dairy-bred beef calves on once or twice per day milk feeding systems to weaning at 6 weeks old.
- 1824 Pasture utilisation
- Farm animal genetic resources: safeguarding national livestock biodiversity
- 1940: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock farming
- Primary demand for red meats in the United Kingdom
- 1136: Beef breeding – past, present and future
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.