The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1641: Are mob grazed cattle the perfect arable break?
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- Animal Health and Welfare Planning Case Study - Beef and Sheep
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- Focus on beef and sheep
- 23. Genetic marker-based selection for resistance to bTB has the potential to make a significant contribution to bTB control
- Reducing beef feed costs: the role of maize silage
- 57. How important is gene flow?
- 1124: Bleeding Calf Syndrome
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.