The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1744: Farm animal genetic resources
- Ovarian expression of insulin-like peptide 3 (INSL3) and its receptor (RXFP2) during development of bovine antral follicles and corpora lutea and measurement of circulating INSL3 levels during synchronized estrous cycles
- 1864: Liver Fluke Control
- 1577: Grazed cattle are carbon negative
- Dairy-bred calf weaning: abrupt or gradual?
- 84. Mixed grazing systems benefit both upland biodiversity and livestock production
- 1410: Johnes Disease
- Briefing 2369: About Bluetongue
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
- Pellet size of early-weaning concentrate & calf performance
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.