The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1581: Climate change and liver fluke
- 1641: Are mob grazed cattle the perfect arable break?
- An evaluation of crimped maize grain for finishing beef cattle.
- 1387: Improving Livestock
- 952: Beef and sheep GHG road map
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- 1234: Farming in the uplands
- 1851: Animal feed v human food
- Optimising nutrient budgets for livestock systems based on alternative forage crops.
- Primary demand for red meats in the United Kingdom
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.