The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1581: Climate change and liver fluke
- Bull beef: increasing dietary protein reduces gross margins
- 1387: Improving Livestock
- 84. Mixed grazing systems benefit both upland biodiversity and livestock production
- 1222: A future for hill farming
- Evaluation of skim and whey based milk replacers on the performance of artificially reared dairy-bred bull calves.
- 1847: The future for UK beef production
- 167. Electric fencing for sheep and cattle
- 1465: Upland farming
- Computerised machine rearing systems for group housed dairy-bred bull calves
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.