The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- Can studying grazing behaviour help production and welfare?
- Cost effective slurry spreading
- Can we beat bTB in the North West?
- Change in the air. The English Beef and Sheep Production Roadmap - Phase 1
- Focus on beef and sheep
- 1888: High Sugar Grasses
- Reducing beef feed costs: the role of maize silage
- 56. Genetics and genomics of reproductive performance in dairy and beef cattle
- 1124: Bleeding Calf Syndrome
- 1151: Reducing beef bedding costs
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.