The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 1590: NFU Vision for the beef industry
- Analysing forage for winter feeding
- Effect of early weaning concentrate pellet size on the performance of artificially reared dairy-bred bull calves.
- 1410: Johnes Disease
- 952: Beef and sheep GHG road map
- Briefing 1733: Bolus could provide an early warning system of deterioration in cow health
- Harper Adams' Gateway Guide to Johne's disease costs in suckler cows: a control costs calculator model
- 1857: Micronutrients and grazing livestock
- The impact of food safety and animal welfare policies on supply chain management: the case of the Tesco meat supply chain
- 1120: The economic value of improved beef and sheep breeding
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.