The OpenFields library holds resources on beef production practices, including:
Beef cattle management
- Herd planning
Beef cattle breeding
- Beef cattle breeds
- Bull health and fertility
Beef cattle nutrition
- Grazing management
- Conservation grazing
Beef cattle health and welfare
- Worm control
- Bovine TB
- Mineral deficiency
Beef cattle production waste and environmental management
- Manure management
OpenFields brings together authoritative beef production information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Beef production category
- 951: The sustainability of hill farming
- 60. Grazing behaviour of suckler cows affects predicted methane emissions
- 1222: A future for hill farming
- Intensive beef performance: the effect of dietary starch
- 1717: AgriChatUK - "What future for Upland farms?" discussion 21/03/13
- 2478: Bovine TB eradication
- 1256: Some developments in pigs and cattle
- Effect of concentrate feed level on the performance of maize silage fed bulls
- Ovarian expression of insulin-like peptide 3 (INSL3) and its receptor (RXFP2) during development of bovine antral follicles and corpora lutea and measurement of circulating INSL3 levels during synchronized estrous cycles
- 2060: Avoiding respiratory problems in winter housed cattle
There are currently no subcategories in the Beef production section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.