The Royal Agricultural Society of England (RASE)
A presentation that sets out the objectives and the role of the Royal Agricultural Society of England (RASE) in the development of British agriculture and the rural economy.
Year of Publication2009
This video presentation sets out the leading role of the Royal Agricultural Society of England in the development of British agriculture and a vibrant rural economy through the uptake of good science and adoption of technology, the promotion of best practice and participation in high level debate.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Equipment
- Subject Collection > Social & community enterprise
- Subject Collection > Livestock & dairy
- Subject Collection > Land-based crafts
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Equine
- Subject Collection > Food & drink
- Subject Collection > Rural policy & development
- Subject Collection > Business
Additional keywords/tagslivestockwarwickshirestoneleigh parkruralroyal agricultural society englandrasefoodfarmfarmerscountryside educationcountrysideagricultureagricultural technologyagricultural sciencefarming
Working for the future of farming and rural life.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.