Bee-keeping is largely a hobby activity in Britain, with most hobby apiarists managing just a few local bee-hives. A small number of commercial bee farmers do, however, operate hives on a larger scale, typically managing more than several hundred colonies.
A sample of Items held in the Bee keeping category
- Varroa Control Using Organic Acids
- Using IPM for Varroa Control
- OTC Treatments of colonies with EFB
- ‘Celle’ Rotation
- Tropilaelaps: parasitic mites of honey bees
- The Commercial Value of Pollination
- Apiary Hygiene and Quarantine
- Preparing Honeybee Colonies for Winter
- Disease Recognition
- Advice for Obtaining Honey Bees
There are currently no subcategories in the Bee keeping section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.