Bee-keeping is largely a hobby activity in Britain, with most hobby apiarists managing just a few local bee-hives. A small number of commercial bee farmers do, however, operate hives on a larger scale, typically managing more than several hundred colonies.
A sample of Items held in the Bee keeping category
- Care of Colonies after Shook Swarm
- Simple IPM for Varroa
- EFB Control
- Using Drone Brood as a Varroa Control
- Handling and Examining a Colony of Bees
- Control of Small Hive Beetle
- How to Make an Asian Hornet Trap
- Spring Checks
- Feeding bees – water
There are currently no subcategories in the Bee keeping section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.