Bee-keeping is largely a hobby activity in Britain, with most hobby apiarists managing just a few local bee-hives. A small number of commercial bee farmers do, however, operate hives on a larger scale, typically managing more than several hundred colonies.
A sample of Items held in the Bee keeping category
- OTC Treatments of colonies with EFB
- Honeybee colonies & wasps
- Using IPM for Varroa Control
- Using Artificial Swarms for Varroa Control
- Apiary and Hive Hygiene
- Bee medicaments
- ‘Beltsville’ Test
- 98. Farmers using neonicotinoids see significant yield benefits, but not in all years
- Feeding bees – water
- Feeding bees – sugar
There are currently no subcategories in the Bee keeping section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.