Landscaping and amenity horticulture
The Openfields library holds a variety of materials on landscaping and amenity horticulture. Landscaping covers the design, planning, creation and maintenance of designed landscapes, ranging from the management of golf courses, parks and historic gardens to the planning of domestic gardens and leisure facilities. Designed landscapes may be urban and rural, (and can include the interiors of buildings.) Amenity horticulture refers to the corresponding care and planting of flower beds, trees, shrubs, lawns, public parks, sportsfields, roadside verges and green areas around public and other amenity buildings.
A sample of Items held in the Landscaping and amenity horticulture category
- A serious threat to Lawson’s cypress (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana) - Phytophthora lateralis
- Bygythiad i’n coetiroedd, gweunydd a gerddi hanesyddol / A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- Apple snails (Pomacea species)
- Alpine Plant Production
- Symptom recognition of Phytophthora ramorum and Phytophthora kernoviae diseases on bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Spodoptera species
- Phytophthora ramorum - A Practical Guide for Established Parks & Gardens, Amenity Landscape and Woodland Areas
- Green Roof Systems
- Production of shrubs from liners
There are currently no subcategories in the Landscaping and amenity horticulture section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.