Gap Analysis on the Future Requirements of Soil and Water Management in England
A report commissioned by the Royal Agricultural Society of England that reviews England's soil and water knowledge network.
Year of Publication2010
A comprehensive examination which concludes that the growing complexity of integrated farming systems requires investment be made to ensure that a strong knowledge infrastructure is in place and aligned to strategic priorities.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment
- Subject Collection > Soils & water
- Subject Collection > Horticulture
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Climate, ecology & environment > Managing land for environmental benefit
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
Working for the future of farming and rural life.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.