OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Potato Wart Disease
- 10. New tools to improve the management of the coastal environment
- Global Food Security Strategic Plan 2011-2016
- Palm borer (Paysandisia archon)
- Crop production guide - Swede
- Managing traditional orchards… for bumblebees
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- 82. Everything you need to know about nanopesticides
- Cider Production
- Pot herb production
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.