OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Lavender at Henfaes
- Green Roof Systems
- Pot Herbs at Henfaes - production costs
- Blackcurrants - an introduction
- Opportunities for Reducing Water use in Agriculture (Defra Project WU0101)
- Growing Media
- Crop production guide - Garlic
- Mushroom production - introduction
- 1277: Soil-free farming
- Implications of a Nutrition Driven Food Policy for the Countryside
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.