OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Food waste within global food systems
- Rheoli dolydd blodau gwyllt… ar gyfer cacwn (Managing wildflower meadows… for bumblebees)
- 13. The benefits of managing pollinators for crop production
- Liriomyza leaf miners
- Crop production guide - Rhubarb
- 86. Pollination: let's hear it for flies
- Citrus longhorn beetle (Anoplophora chinensis)
- Traditional orchards: restoring and managing mature and neglected orchards (TIN018; 2nd edition)
- Pot herb production
- Lavender at Henfaes
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.