OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Eggplant Borer (Leucinodes orbonalis)
- Stem Nematode on Narcissus and Tulip
- Thrips palmi
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Community Garden Starter Pack (Scotland)
- Bygythiad i’n coetiroedd, gweunydd a gerddi hanesyddol / A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- The importance of soils for ensuring food security
- Crop production guide - Parsnips
- Crop production guide - Rhubarb
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.