OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- The importance of soils for ensuring food security
- Managing your land… for bumblebees
- 59. Could spiders be the key to saving our bees?
- Spodoptera species
- Crop production guide - Rhubarb
- Investigating causes of radish-splitting during growth and after harvest
- Red-necked Longhorn (Aromia bungii)
- 109. How genome and transcriptome sequencing is changing plant science
- Sweet Cherry Production
- Lavender Production - introduction
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.