OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Understanding Phytophthora ramorum - Key Findings from UK Research
- A better understanding of lettuce leaf tip browning: improved lettuce varieties?
- 54. The fine tuning of flowering time
- Palm borer (Paysandisia archon)
- Crop production guide - Carrots
- South American tomato moth (Tuta absoluta)
- Example Bumblebee Seed Mix for Damp Soils
- Argentine stem weevil; Listronotus bonariensis (Kuschel)
- The current status of soil and water management in England
- Sweet Cherry Production
- Field Grown Herbs
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.