OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Phytophthora ramorum - A Practical Guide for Established Parks & Gardens, Amenity Landscape and Woodland Areas
- East Reservoir Community Garden
- Food waste within global food systems
- Eggplant Borer (Leucinodes orbonalis)
- Crop production guide - Carrots
- Example Bumblebee Seed Mix for Calcareous Soils
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- Traditional orchards: an introduction to pruning (TIN015; 2nd edition)
- Growing Plums and Damsons
- Field Grown Herbs
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.