OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Goji gall mite (Aceria kuko (Kishida))
- Crop production guide - Rhubarb
- Western corn rootworm (Diabrotica virgifera virgifera)
- 146. Scientists recommend breeding wildness back into tomatoes
- Pot Herbs at Henfaes - production costs
- Traditional orchards: restoring and managing mature and neglected orchards (TIN018; 2nd edition)
- Green manures
- Example Bumblebee Seed Mix for Calcareous Soils
- Broadclyst Community Farm
- Argentine stem weevil; Listronotus bonariensis (Kuschel)
- Colorado Beetle
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.