OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Tomato pinworm (Keiferia lycopersicella)
- Plum pox
- Swamp Cypress Rust Mite (Epitrimerus taxodii)
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- Feld Vegetable Production – an introduction
- Phytophthora ramorum - A Practical Guide for Established Parks & Gardens, Amenity Landscape and Woodland Areas
- Production of shrubs from liners
- 55. Root growth regulation could help boost crop performance
- Crop production guide - Carrots
- Small fruit production in Wales - an introduction
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.