OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Phytophthora ramorum and Phytophthora kernoviae diseases on bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- 57. How important is gene flow?
- Strawberry black spot
- Banded-winged whitefly (Trialeurodes abutiloneus)
- Crop production guide - Leeks
- Managing your land… for bumblebees
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Example Bumblebee Seed Mix for Calcareous Soils
- Cane Fruit Production: Raspberries
- Growing Plums and Damsons
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.