OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Phytophthora ramorum - A Practical Guide for the Nursery Stock and Garden Centre Industry
- Broadclyst Community Farm
- 1863: The true cost of cheap food
- White peach scale (Pseudaulacaspis pentagona)
- Crop production guide - Parsnips
- Sourcing wildflower seed… for bumblebees
- Bacterial Rots of Potato Tubers
- Effects of concentrations of Brassica napus (L.) water extracts on the germination and growth of weed species
- Cider Production
- Pot herb production
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.