OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Phytophthora ramorum - A Practical Guide for the Nursery Stock and Garden Centre Industry
- Example Bumblebee Seed Mix for Pollen and Nectar Margins
- Counterfeit pesticides: a threat to the UK agricultural industry?
- Crop production guide - Rhubarb
- Differentiating Anoplophora longhorn beetle damage from that of native wood-boring insects
- Phytophthora ramorum and Phytophthora kernoviae diseases on bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Emerging viroid threats to UK tomato production
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Swamp Cypress Rust Mite (Epitrimerus taxodii)
- Stem Nematode on Narcissus and Tulip
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.