OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- 1863: The true cost of cheap food
- Managing wildflower meadows… for bumblebees
- 13. The benefits of managing pollinators for crop production
- Tomato pinworm (Keiferia lycopersicella)
- Crop production guide - Rhubarb
- 86. Pollination: let's hear it for flies
- Citrus longhorn beetle (Anoplophora chinensis)
- Cost benefits of improving the efficiency of agricultural processing
- Pot herb production
- Lavender at Henfaes
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.