OpenFields organises items about horticulture into five sub-categories:
- Horticulture for gardening
- Fruit production
- Field scale vegetables
- Protected crops
- Landscaping & amenity horticulture
OpenFields brings together authoritative horticultural information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Horticulture category
- Apple snails (Pomacea species)
- Bygythiad i’n coetiroedd, gweunydd a gerddi hanesyddol / A threat to our woodlands, heathlands and historic gardens - Phytophthora ramorum
- Plum pox
- Colorado Beetle
- Small scale lettuce production
- Global Food Security Strategic Plan 2011-2016
- On-Farm Composting
- 14. Moving the climate debate forward: Re-thinking rights, risks and responsibilities
- Blackcurrants - an introduction
- Field Grown Strawberries
Subcategories within Horticulture
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.