Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable crop products (MIN-NO) (LK9128) - Annual Project Report, 2009 results
HGCA Research and Development, Annual Project Report (2009 results) for a project to improve estimates of and to develop mitigation strategies for N2O emissions associated with production of major UK arable crops.
Year of Publication2010
2009 results of a project to improve estimates of and to develop mitigation strategies (including incentivisation) for N2O emissions associated with production of major UK arable crops, in anticipation of greenhouse gas (GHG) accounting at the field and farm scale.
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas > GHG Reduction
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Soils & water > Soil management
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Cereal crops
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops > Nutrition & fertilisers
- Subject Collection > Arable & industrial crops
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas
HGCA supports the UK cereal and oilseeds industry in improving its competitiveness in UK and overseas markets.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.