A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- 1912: EU Recommendation on fracking
- 1823: Anaerobic Digestion Strategy and Action Plan progress
- Biomass as a fuel
- Genetic Reduction of Energy use and Emissions of Nitrogen through cereal production: GREEN grain
- Energy Crops in Wales - an overview
- 1984: Solar farms can enhance the environment
- 1546: Farm greenhouse gas mitigation
- 2048: What is the best solar system for farmers?
- The UK Low Carbon Transition Plan
- Testing the water: The English beef and sheep production roadmap - Phase 2
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.