A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1735: Feeding a warming world
- Making the most of grass for high yielding dairy cows
- 1785: The carbon footprint of the beef cattle and sheep sector
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
- Factsheet 2. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. Greenhouse gases and ammonia emissions from dairy farming
- 1948: The reality, risks and response to climate change
- 1515: Greenhouse gas impacts of beef production
- 60. Grazing behaviour of suckler cows affects predicted methane emissions
- Managing clover for Better Returns which outlines the advantages of including clovers in the farming system, and the management needed to optimise their contribution to the farm business.
- The UK Low Carbon Transition Plan
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.