A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- Leading in research
- 1821: Low carbon farming, AgriChatUK 15.08.13
- Biomass as a fuel
- Defra's Climate Change Plan 2010
- 1983: Fifth quarter helps cut carbon footprint of beef production
- 1532: Pesticides – product availability, counterfeits and bio-pesticides
- 2047: Brief solar update
- Agricultural Statistics and Climate Change: 1st Edition; July 2011
- Testing the water: The English beef and sheep production roadmap - Phase 2
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.