A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1912: EU Recommendation on fracking
- 1994: Climate Change - implications for agriculture
- 36: Eight strategies for efficient and sustainable livestock production
- 1711: Anaerobic digestion on farms
- Assessing the nutrient content of cereal straw
- 1713: Breeding cattle for lower methane emissions
- 2108: Climate Change: challenge or opportunity
- 1610: Energy and the food system
- 91. Efficiency is key to minimising the carbon footprint of milk production
- Food, land and greenhouse gases: The effect of changes in UK food consumption on land requirements and greenhouse gas emissions
- Improving soils for Better Returns
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.