A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- 1732: The trouble with biofuels
- 1713: Breeding cattle for lower methane emissions
- 1582: Scientists, food insecurity and climate change
- 1466: Methane from ruminant livestock
- 1812: Reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable products (MIN-NO)
- Leading in research
- Factsheet 3. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. Methane
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.