A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1714: Woodfuel
- Assessing the social, environmental and economic impacts of increasing rural land use under energy crops
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
- 2300: Opportunities for farmers in the “New Energy” sector
- Arable reversion and climate change: Humberhead Peatlands case study (TIN109)
- Food, land and greenhouse gases: The effect of changes in UK food consumption on land requirements and greenhouse gas emissions
- 2114: GHG emissions from crops
- 2363: Producing green gas
- Resource Efficiency: Addressing the basics
- Resource Efficiency Case Study - Dairy
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.