A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1677: How to feed a city
- Optimising the N rate and timing for semi-dwarf oilseed rape
- Planning for climate change adaptation: North Doddington Farm (TIN108)
- 2301: Using ecosystem services in public engagement and dialogue on the natural environment
- Arable reversion and climate change: Humberhead Peatlands case study (TIN109)
- 1439: Beef and sheep emissions road map
- 2114: GHG emissions from crops
- 2395: Why we don't know if local food chains are more sustainable than global food chains
- Resource Efficiency: Addressing the basics
- Resource Efficiency Case Study - Dairy
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.