A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 2359: Reducing greenhouse gas emissions from livestock: the costs
- 1984: Solar farms can enhance the environment
- 165. 'Climate-smart soils' may help balance the carbon budget
- 2061: Wind power for farms
- Managing clover for Better Returns which outlines the advantages of including clovers in the farming system, and the management needed to optimise their contribution to the farm business.
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- NNFCC Renewable Fuels and Energy Factsheet: Anaerobic Digestion
- 1582: Scientists, food insecurity and climate change
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable crop products (MIN-NO) (LK9128) - Annual Project Report, 2011 results
- Optimising the N rate and timing for semi-dwarf oilseed rape
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.