A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1995: Refuelling the countryside
- 2115: Meat insecurity
- 2079: The real environmental impact of red meat
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- Managing clover for Better Returns which outlines the advantages of including clovers in the farming system, and the management needed to optimise their contribution to the farm business.
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- 2251: Environmental costs and benefits of growing Miscanthus for bioenergy in the UK
- Biomass as a fuel
- 2359: Reducing greenhouse gas emissions from livestock: the costs
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable crop products (MIN-NO) (LK9128) - Annual Project Report, 2009 results
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable products (MIN-NO)
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.