A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1714: Woodfuel
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- 1732: The trouble with biofuels
- Arable reversion and climate change: Humberhead Peatlands case study (TIN109)
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
- Understanding the carbon and greenhouse gas balance of forests in Britain
- 1886: Future fertiliser nitrogen
- 1483: Sustainable intensification
- 1949: Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- Managing clover for Better Returns which outlines the advantages of including clovers in the farming system, and the management needed to optimise their contribution to the farm business.
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.