A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 2000: Risks from climate change are bigger than previously estimated
- 2148: Superfeed” lupins will save soya protein
- 2089: Climate change and biodiversity
- 1785: The carbon footprint of the beef cattle and sheep sector
- Managing clover for Better Returns which outlines the advantages of including clovers in the farming system, and the management needed to optimise their contribution to the farm business.
- Feeding microalgae to dairy cows: improving nutrition of cows' milk and cheese?
- Energy Crops in Wales - an overview
- 2364: Greenhouse gas emissions and rural development in the EU
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable crop products (MIN-NO) (LK9128) - Annual Project Report, 2011 results
- Optimising the N rate and timing for semi-dwarf oilseed rape
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.