A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 43: Nitrogen in the soil cleans the air
- 2079: The real environmental impact of red meat
- 60. Grazing behaviour of suckler cows affects predicted methane emissions
- £1,500 saved so far with Resource Audit
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- 91. Efficiency is key to minimising the carbon footprint of milk production
- 1639: Climate change evident across Europe
- 2270: Measuring efficiency in food systems
- An Inventory of Mitigation Methods and Guide to their Effects on Diffuse Water Pollution, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Ammonia Emissions from Agriculture
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable crop products (MIN-NO) (LK9128) - Annual Project Report, 2009 results
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.