A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- 1647: Reducing methane emissions from sheep
- Liquid Biofuels
- Biomass as a fuel
- 1495: No-till
- Meeting the Challenge: Agriculture Industry GHG Action Plan Delivery of Phase I: 2010 - 2012
- Tips to reduce dairy energy consumption
- An Inventory of Mitigation Methods and Guide to their Effects on Diffuse Water Pollution, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Ammonia Emissions from Agriculture
- Nutrient Management Case Study - Dairy
- Factsheet 2. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. Greenhouse gases and ammonia emissions from dairy farming
- Genetic Reduction of Energy use and Emissions of Nitrogen through cereal production: GREEN grain
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.