A sample of Items held in the Ghg reduction category
- Short Rotation Coppice: an introduction
- Tips to reduce dairy energy consumption
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- 1546: Farm greenhouse gas mitigation
- Factsheet 6. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. What you can do to reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- Minimising nitrous oxide intensities of arable crop products (MIN-NO) (LK9128) - Annual Project Report, 2011 results
- Making the most of grass for high yielding dairy cows
- Factsheet 5. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. What you can do about ammonia emissions
- Assessing the nutrient content of cereal straw
There are currently no subcategories in the Ghg reduction section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.