Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- 1886: Future fertiliser nitrogen
- 13. The UK could generate almost half its energy needs from biomass sources, including household waste, agricultural residues and home-grown biofuels by 2050
- Leading in research
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- 1546: Farm greenhouse gas mitigation
- Case Study No. 34: Focus on renewable energy
- Anaerobic Digestion
- 21. Secrets of potato blight evolution could help farmers fight back
- Understanding the carbon and greenhouse gas balance of forests in Britain
- 1610: Energy and the food system
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.