Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- 16. Algae research gives hope for renewable carbon-negative source of food and medicines
- 1732: The trouble with biofuels
- 1886: Future fertiliser nitrogen
- 2300: Opportunities for farmers in the “New Energy” sector
- Biomass as a fuel
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
- 2047: Brief solar update
- 2411: Bioenergy and a bio-based economy
- Managing energy and carbon - the farmer's guide to energy audits
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.