Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- Case Study No. 34: Focus on renewable energy
- 1948: The reality, risks and response to climate change
- 20. Identifying new biofuel sources that don’t require farmland
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- Relationships between disease control, green leaf duration, grain quality and the production of alcohol from winter wheat.
- 2047: Brief solar update
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- 2101: The impact of changing government incentives on the returns from farm-scale renewables
- 1610: Energy and the food system
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.