Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- 13. The UK could generate almost half its energy needs from biomass sources, including household waste, agricultural residues and home-grown biofuels by 2050
- 18. Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of anaerobic digestion and other bioenergy options
- 17. High oleic hemp could be low input OSR alternative
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- 1560: Westmill Solar Cooperative - community energy project
- 1948: The reality, risks and response to climate change
- Heat treatment of timber
- 1995: Refuelling the countryside
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
- An Introduction to Miscanthus
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.