Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- 1714: Woodfuel
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- Bio-energy: Jargon Buster - Units
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
- 1806: Managing the land in a changing climate
- 1546: Farm greenhouse gas mitigation
- Relationships between disease control, green leaf duration, grain quality and the production of alcohol from winter wheat.
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.