Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- 16. Algae research gives hope for renewable carbon-negative source of food and medicines
- 20. Identifying new biofuel sources that don’t require farmland
- Case Study No. 33: Focus on renewable energy
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- 1560: Westmill Solar Cooperative - community energy project
- 1984: Solar farms can enhance the environment
- Energy efficiency and energy generation on farm - a guide
- 2048: What is the best solar system for farmers?
- 1655: Nitrogen for the future
- An Introduction to Biomass Energy
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.