Fossil fuel substitution
A sample of Items held in the Fossil fuel substitution category
- 3: Comparitive life cycle assessment of anaerobic digestion and other bioenergy options
- 1714: Woodfuel
- 1806: Managing the land in a changing climate
- 2300: Opportunities for farmers in the “New Energy” sector
- Energy Crops in Wales - an overview
- Environmental Attitudes in the UK Nuclear Energy Industry
- 1570: Modern photovoltaic systems provide competitive energy returns
- 2048: What is the best solar system for farmers?
- Renewable energy: identifying willows to tolerate drought
- Managing energy and carbon - the farmer's guide to energy audits
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
There are currently no subcategories in the Fossil fuel substitution section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.