A sample of Items held in the Greenhouse gas category
- 1482: Food security and climate change
- Arable reversion and climate change: Humberhead Peatlands case study (TIN109)
- 1515: Greenhouse gas impacts of beef production
- Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Feasibility Study (AC0222)
- Scoping Life Cycle Assessment of Pork Production
- 1732: The trouble with biofuels
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- 1966: Changing farmer behaviour to mitigate GHGs
- Factsheet 6. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. What you can do to reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- Ruminant Nutrition Regimes To Reduce Methane And Nitrogen Emissions - A Meta-analysis of Current Databases
Subcategories within Greenhouse gas
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.