A sample of Items held in the Greenhouse gas category
- Identification of critical soil phosphate (P) levels for cereal and oilseed rape crops on a range of soil types.
- Farm diversification into energy production by anaerobic digestion
- Optimising the N rate and timing for semi-dwarf oilseed rape
- The Fourth Carbon Budget: Reducing emissions through the 2020s
- Soil Management Plan for outside pig keepers
- 1657: Turn down the heat
- Think Manures: a guide to manure management
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- Climate change and potatoes. The risks, impacts and opportunities for UK potato production.
- Food 2030: How we get there
Subcategories within Greenhouse gas
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.