A sample of Items held in the Greenhouse gas category
- Optimising the N rate and timing for semi-dwarf oilseed rape - Annual Report 2009
- Planning for climate change adaptation: North Doddington Farm (TIN108)
- Farm diversification into energy production by anaerobic digestion
- The UK Low Carbon Transition Plan
- Scoping Life Cycle Assessment of Pork Production
- 1713: Breeding cattle for lower methane emissions
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- 1948: The reality, risks and response to climate change
- Factsheet 6. Efficient Milk Production - Climate Change. What you can do to reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- Indicators for a Sustainable Food System
Subcategories within Greenhouse gas
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.