Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- 1766: Carbon storage by habitat
- 1882: Negative emissions technologies
- 1806: Managing the land in a changing climate
- 1634: Influencing farmers on climate change
- Improving soils for Better Returns
- 2108: Climate Change: challenge or opportunity
- Arable reversion and climate change: Humberhead Peatlands case study (TIN109)
- 2232: Geoengineering and its governance
- Briefing 1505: Economics of benefits for the environment – flood control, water purification, carbon sequestration, air quality and noise
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.