Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- 1785: The carbon footprint of the beef cattle and sheep sector
- 1742: Straw – what is it good for?
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- 1882: Negative emissions technologies
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- 17. High oleic hemp could be low input OSR alternative
- 1482: Food security and climate change
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.