Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- 1766: Carbon storage by habitat
- 1855: Managing land for carbon
- 1785: The carbon footprint of the beef cattle and sheep sector
- 1634: Influencing farmers on climate change
- Improving soils for Better Returns
- 1969: Soil carbon storage
- Planning for climate change adaptation: North Doddington Farm (TIN108)
- 62. Ordinary clay can be used for carbon capture
- 1482: Food security and climate change
- Briefing 1505: Economics of benefits for the environment – flood control, water purification, carbon sequestration, air quality and noise
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.