Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- 1697: Agroforestry
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- Arable reversion and climate change: Humberhead Peatlands case study (TIN109)
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- 1600: Biochar
- 1785: The carbon footprint of the beef cattle and sheep sector
- 1582: Scientists, food insecurity and climate change
- 1882: Negative emissions technologies
- 2050 Pathways Analysis
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.