Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- 1766: Carbon storage by habitat
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- Environmental effects of stump and root harvesting
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- 1855: Managing land for carbon
- 1582: Scientists, food insecurity and climate change
- 16. Algae research gives hope for renewable carbon-negative source of food and medicines
- 2050 Pathways Analysis
- 1482: Food security and climate change
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.