Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- 1647: Reducing methane emissions from sheep
- 1582: Scientists, food insecurity and climate change
- 1600: Biochar
- 16. Algae research gives hope for renewable carbon-negative source of food and medicines
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- 1482: Food security and climate change
- 122. Making the most of soil carbon - tools for farmers, advisers and policy makers
- 2363: Producing green gas
- 1634: Influencing farmers on climate change
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.