Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- Understanding the carbon and greenhouse gas balance of forests in Britain
- 1647: Reducing methane emissions from sheep
- 1634: Influencing farmers on climate change
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- Managing clover for Better Returns which outlines the advantages of including clovers in the farming system, and the management needed to optimise their contribution to the farm business.
- NNFCC Briefing. The changing face of the planet: The role of bioenergy, biofuels and bio-based products in global land use change
- 1526: Carbon storage by habitat
- 1742: Straw – what is it good for?
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- Improving soils for Better Returns
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.