Carbon capture and storage
A sample of Items held in the Carbon capture and storage category
- NNFCC Briefing. Bioenergy: A sustainable solution for electricity generation in the UK
- 1806: Managing the land in a changing climate
- 1766: Carbon storage by habitat
- Understanding the carbon and greenhouse gas balance of forests in Britain
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future
- Leading in research
- Environmental Stewardship and climate change mitigation (TIN107)
- 44: Biochar stimulates more plant growth but lowers plant defence against pests and pathogens
- 1482: Food security and climate change
- Briefing 1505: Economics of benefits for the environment – flood control, water purification, carbon sequestration, air quality and noise
There are currently no subcategories in the Carbon capture and storage section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.