Over recent decades, the poultry industry has grown and specialised into meat production and egg production breeds. It has also become increasingly common to find poultry raising operations specialising in a single phase of the growing process, e.g. breeding, hatching or meat production. Much emphasis is now put on food safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) programmes.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry products category
- Attitudes to in-home consumption of poultry meat in the UK
- Can corn-fed chicken be identified using a carbon isotope?
- A model for categorising food criminals in the meat trade
- Campylobacteriosis in New Zealand. Part two – tackling the problem.
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
- Education, Training and Accreditation for the Poultry Industry
- Meat Geese - Seasonal Production
- Deliberate Contamination of the Food Supply Chain
- Poultry - Fere Range Egg Production
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry products section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.