Over recent decades, the poultry industry has grown and specialised into meat production and egg production breeds. It has also become increasingly common to find poultry raising operations specialising in a single phase of the growing process, e.g. breeding, hatching or meat production. Much emphasis is now put on food safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) programmes.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry products category
- Turkeys - Seasonal Production
- Poultry - Fere Range Egg Production
- Meat Geese - Seasonal Production
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
- Full Utilisation of the Poultry Carcase or Zero Waste through Continual Recycling
- Leading in research
- Can corn-fed chicken be identified using a carbon isotope?
- The Livestock Sector 2020: consumer perspectives
- The Safety of Poultry Products : Present Trends and Future Developments
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry products section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.