Over recent decades, the poultry industry has grown and specialised into meat production and egg production breeds. It has also become increasingly common to find poultry raising operations specialising in a single phase of the growing process, e.g. breeding, hatching or meat production. Much emphasis is now put on food safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) programmes.
A sample of Items held in the Poultry products category
- Benchmarking the Poultry Meat Supply Chain
- Control of Listeria monocytogenes growth in a ready-to-eat poultry product using a bacteriophage.
- Full Utilisation of the Poultry Carcase or Zero Waste through Continual Recycling
- The Safety of Poultry Products : Present Trends and Future Developments
- Turkeys - Seasonal Production
- Campylobacteriosis in New Zealand. Part two – tackling the problem.
- Attitudes to in-home consumption of poultry meat in the UK
- The efficiency of energy retention of broiler chickens and turkeys fed on diets with different lysine concentrations
- The Livestock Sector 2020: consumer perspectives
There are currently no subcategories in the Poultry products section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.