Organic food and drink
How do you ensure that food and drink ingredients sold as 'organic' are indeed such? Organic ingredients must be produced according to European laws on organic production. In many instances, products are often sold with some form ofaccreditation confirming their organic status. There are now an increasing number of specialist retailers who sell organically certified products online - delivering to homes throughout the UK.
A sample of Items held in the Organic food and drink category
- 910:Organic farming markets
- Producing and consuming organic food
- Poultry - Fere Range Egg Production
- 118. Challenges for lamb meat quality from organic and grassland based systems
- 1481: Anderson’s AgriBrief March 2012
- 1270: Organic market
- Attitudes to in-home consumption of poultry meat in the UK
- How do British consumers perceive country of origin for apples and pears?
- Analysing the Incidence of Labour Cost on Organic Production: Implications on Competitiveness
There are currently no subcategories in the Organic food and drink section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.