Food processing technologies
A sample of Items held in the Food processing technologies category
- Arachchi, G.J.G.; Cridge, A.G.; Dias-Wanigasekera, B.M.; Cruz, C.D.; McIntyre, L.; Liu, R.; Flint, S.H. and Mutukumira, A.N.
- Characteristics of three listeriaphages isolated from New Zealand seafood environments.
- Host range and in vitro lysis of Listeria monocytogenes seafood isolates by bacteriophages.
- Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes by Enterococcus mundtii isolated from soil
- Simulation of high pressure freezing processes by enthalpy method
- Process optimization and stability of D-limonene nanoemulsions prepared by catastrophic phase inversion method.
- Control of Foodborne Pathogens using Bacteriophages, with a Little Help from Our Friends
- Effects of nisin on the antimicrobial activity of D-limonene and its nanoemulsion.
- Evaluating the ability of bacteriophages to control thermophilic sporeformers through the milk spray drying process
There are currently no subcategories in the Food processing technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.