Food processing technologies
A sample of Items held in the Food processing technologies category
- Computational fluid dynamics in the design and analysis of thermal processes: a review of recent advances.
- Host range and in vitro lysis of Listeria monocytogenes seafood isolates by bacteriophages.
- Arachchi, G.J.G.; Cridge, A.G.; Dias-Wanigasekera, B.M.; Cruz, C.D.; McIntyre, L.; Liu, R.; Flint, S.H. and Mutukumira, A.N.
- Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes by Enterococcus mundtii isolated from soil
- Simulation of high pressure freezing processes by enthalpy method
- Characteristics of three listeriaphages isolated from New Zealand seafood environments.
- Hot water treatment after harvest preserves nutritional quality of spinach during storage.
- Process optimization and stability of D-limonene nanoemulsions prepared by catastrophic phase inversion method.
- Evaluating the ability of bacteriophages to control thermophilic sporeformers through the milk spray drying process
There are currently no subcategories in the Food processing technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.