Food processing technologies
A sample of Items held in the Food processing technologies category
- Process optimization and stability of D-limonene nanoemulsions prepared by catastrophic phase inversion method.
- Effects of nisin on the antimicrobial activity of D-limonene and its nanoemulsion.
- Arachchi, G.J.G.; Cridge, A.G.; Dias-Wanigasekera, B.M.; Cruz, C.D.; McIntyre, L.; Liu, R.; Flint, S.H. and Mutukumira, A.N.
- Simulation of high pressure freezing processes by enthalpy method
- Evaluating the ability of bacteriophages to control thermophilic sporeformers through the milk spray drying process
- Investigations into the thiamine and riboflavin content of malt and the effects of malting and roasting on their final content
- Can natural antioxidants improve quality and shelf-life of chicken meat?
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
There are currently no subcategories in the Food processing technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.