Food processing technologies
A sample of Items held in the Food processing technologies category
- Recent Advances in the Use of High Pressure as an Effective Processing Technique in the Food Industry
- The role of acetaldehyde and glycerol in the adaptation to ethanol stress of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and other yeasts
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
- Simulation of high pressure freezing processes by enthalpy method
- Evaluating the ability of bacteriophages to control thermophilic sporeformers through the milk spray drying process
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Hot water treatment after harvest preserves nutritional quality of spinach during storage.
- Control of Foodborne Pathogens using Bacteriophages, with a Little Help from Our Friends
There are currently no subcategories in the Food processing technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.