Food processing technologies
A sample of Items held in the Food processing technologies category
- Hot water treatment after harvest preserves nutritional quality of spinach during storage.
- Control of Foodborne Pathogens using Bacteriophages, with a Little Help from Our Friends
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- The role of acetaldehyde and glycerol in the adaptation to ethanol stress of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and other yeasts
- Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes by Enterococcus mundtii isolated from soil
- Simulation of high pressure freezing processes by enthalpy method
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
There are currently no subcategories in the Food processing technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.