Food processing technologies
A sample of Items held in the Food processing technologies category
- Host range and in vitro lysis of Listeria monocytogenes seafood isolates by bacteriophages.
- Characteristics of three listeriaphages isolated from New Zealand seafood environments.
- Investigations into the thiamine and riboflavin content of malt and the effects of malting and roasting on their final content
- Simulation of high pressure freezing processes by enthalpy method
- Effects of nisin on the antimicrobial activity of D-limonene and its nanoemulsion.
- Control of Foodborne Pathogens using Bacteriophages, with a Little Help from Our Friends
- 2069: Commercialising edible insects
- Evaluating the ability of bacteriophages to control thermophilic sporeformers through the milk spray drying process
There are currently no subcategories in the Food processing technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.