Food and drink supply chains
The catering and food retail industries each provide important routes for the purchase and consumption of food and drink by the consumer, either through a hospitality operation, or in the home. The boundaries between the catering and food retail supply chain have become increasingly indistinct, as the shopping and eating patterns of consumers change.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink supply chains category
- 1692: A fair, healthy and environmentally sustainable food system
- 1896: AgriChatUK - "Food waste" discussion 12/12/13
- 1771: Innovation requirements for primary food production
- 1351: Yorkshire Dales Local Food Map
- 750: Consumer perceptions of British farmers
- 1356: Water and food security
- 2229: Energy use in the EU food sector
- 1122: Food justice
- 2315: EU dairy industry outlook following the abolition of milk quotas
- Diesel from chip fat: is it worth making biodiesel from waste vegetable oil?
- 1025: The Food Chain
There are currently no subcategories in the Food and drink supply chains section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.