Food and drink supply chains
The catering and food retail industries each provide important routes for the purchase and consumption of food and drink by the consumer, either through a hospitality operation, or in the home. The boundaries between the catering and food retail supply chain have become increasingly indistinct, as the shopping and eating patterns of consumers change.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink supply chains category
- 1529: Future English Beef Supply
- 1688: AgriChatUK - "Livestock Auctions" discussion 31/01/13
- Co-opetition – insights from the agri-food chain.
- The consumer’s perception of agriculture and how we can influence it
- 277: Fairer trading for UK farmers
- Food waste within global food systems
- Supplier-retailer relationships in the UK fresh produce supply chain
- 1980 Growing our way to food security may not be achievable
- 864: Environmental impacts of UK food
- 967: Food safety
There are currently no subcategories in the Food and drink supply chains section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.