Food and drink supply chains
The catering and food retail industries each provide important routes for the purchase and consumption of food and drink by the consumer, either through a hospitality operation, or in the home. The boundaries between the catering and food retail supply chain have become increasingly indistinct, as the shopping and eating patterns of consumers change.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink supply chains category
- Briefing 1648: Top fruit
- 1863: The true cost of cheap food
- 1712: AgriChatUK - "The Food Chain and Farmers" discussion 07/03/13
- 1289: UK Food Supply Chain Report
- 747: International food industry responses
- 2023: A vision for British lamb production
- Land to Mouth - Exploring the links between sustainable land use and the food we eat
- 2286: The oilseeds market
- The UK Market for Fresh Produce, Development of Fresh Produce Supply Channels and Supply Chain Management
- 1024: Local food
There are currently no subcategories in the Food and drink supply chains section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.