Food and drink supply chains
The catering and food retail industries each provide important routes for the purchase and consumption of food and drink by the consumer, either through a hospitality operation, or in the home. The boundaries between the catering and food retail supply chain have become increasingly indistinct, as the shopping and eating patterns of consumers change.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink supply chains category
- 1531: Local Food Webs
- 1692: A fair, healthy and environmentally sustainable food system
- 1558: Green Food Project Conclusions
- The importance of the local food movement for UK agriculture
- 294: Food trends and the supply chain
- 1867: Future food prices
- Supplier-retailer relationships in the UK fresh produce supply chain
- Sustainability: who is driving it?
- 864: Environmental impacts of UK food
- The UK Market for Fresh Produce, Development of Fresh Produce Supply Channels and Supply Chain Management
There are currently no subcategories in the Food and drink supply chains section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.