Food 2030: How we get there
Summary of the strategy document which sets out the priorities for the UK Government on food.
Year of Publication2010
A summary of the strategy which is the UK Government's response both to the food challenges – sustainability, security and health – and to the call for more joined up food policy.For the full strategy document go to http://ofi.openfields.org.uk/1.12020193
This item is categorised as follows
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact > Climate change
- Subject Collection > Greenhouse Gas
- Subject Collection > Rural policy & development
- Subject Collection > Environmental impact
- Subject Collection > Food & drink
The UK government department responsible for policy and regulations on the environment, food and rural affairs.Website
This is a brief summary of an item in the OpenFields Library. This free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.