Drinks and juices
The Openfields library holds materials on preparation, production and consumption of drinks, beverages, crushes, cordials and juices, (i.e. liquids which are specifically prepared for human consumption), of possible interest to producers, processors, packers, extractors, brokers, marketers and consumers alike.
A sample of Items held in the Drinks and juices category
- The quantitative analysis of thiamine and riboflavin and their respective vitamers in fermented alcoholic beverages
- The Quantitative Analysis of Thiamin and Riboflavin and Their Respective Vitamers in Fermented Alcoholic Beverages.
- The evolution of dextrins during the mashing and fermentation of all-malt whisky production
- Optimising the Use of Fungicides in Distilling Wheat
- The growth and survival of food-borne pathogens in beer.
- Isolation, Identification, and Characterisation of Beer-Spoilage Lactic Acid Bacteria from Microbrewed Beer from Victoria, Australia
- Viticulture - introduction
- Acetaldehyde stimulates ethanol-stressed Saccharomyces cerevisiae, grown on different carbon sources.
There are currently no subcategories in the Drinks and juices section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.