Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- 66. Sustainable food production: constraints, challenges and choices by 2050
- Eating Biodiversity: an Investigation of the Links Between Quality Food Production and Biodiversity Protection
- Implications of a Nutrition Driven Food Policy for the Countryside
- Chain management challenges and market power in the Chinese fresh produce sector
- Consumer attitudes to Local Food and Drink
- Food waste within global food systems
- Gooseberries - an introduction
- Preparation and stabilization of D-limonene Pickering emulsions by cellulose nanocrystals
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
- Channel management and differentiation strategies in the supply chain for fresh produce.
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.