Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Stakeholder participation in the management and communication of food chain risks
- Beekeeping – an introduction
- Product Contamination and its Consequences for Brands: an examination of the Chinese infant milk powder scandal.
- Making Local Food a Reality – A Food Service View
- 883: Rats: options for controlling infestations
- Top Fruit Production in Wales
- Land to Mouth - Exploring the links between sustainable land use and the food we eat
- Pot Herbs at Henfaes - production costs
- Diesel from chip fat: is it worth making biodiesel from waste vegetable oil?
- The Royal Agricultural Society of England (RASE)
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.