Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Product Contamination and its Consequences for Brands: an examination of the Chinese infant milk powder scandal.
- Blackcurrants - an introduction
- Beekeeping – an introduction
- Food and Environmental Security: why, what, and how?
- 960: The milk environmental road map
- Annual Herbs at Henfaes
- 1209: Continuous monitoring during transport is essential for assessing stress in pigs and sheep
- 52. Badger responses to small-scale culling may compromise targeted control of bTB
- The Royal Agricultural Society of England (RASE)
- 1003: Dairy Company Strategy and Performance
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.