Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Field Grown Herbs
- 1047: Local food and climate change - manufacturing and retail
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex B – Case study two: Stockless horticultural cropping
- Growing more uniform lettuces: less waste?
- Increasing retail concentration
- Food and Environmental Security: why, what, and how?
- Machines, meaning and meals: A semiotic analysis of consumption, and food technologies.
- Foraging for wild food in the UK
- Bristol Fruit Sales
- Making Local Food a Reality – A Food Service View
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.