Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Cane Fruit Production: Raspberries
- The importance of soils for ensuring food security
- Field Grown Herbs
- ISEKI_Mundus – a base to foster international exchange of expertise in microbial food safety research.
- 964: Carbon labelling for overseas vegetables?
- 67. What role for grazing livestock?
- Consumer attitudes to Local Food and Drink
- Can natural antioxidants improve quality and shelf-life of chicken meat?
- 1005:Food Security: The Challenge of Feeding 9 Billion People
- 1047: Local food and climate change - manufacturing and retail
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.