Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Easy guide 489: Intensive farming issues
- 960: The milk environmental road map
- Land to Mouth - Exploring the links between sustainable land use and the food we eat
- Chain management challenges and market power in the Chinese fresh produce sector
- Consumer attitudes to Local Food and Drink
- Food 2030
- Gooseberries - an introduction
- Effects of nisin on the antimicrobial activity of d-limonene and its nanoemulsion
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
- Channel management and differentiation strategies in the supply chain for fresh produce.
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.