Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- 1251: Water
- Renewable energy from food waste using small-scale anaerobic digestion?
- The importance of soils for ensuring food security
- 1067: Food in the future
- Consumer attitudes to Local Food and Drink
- 1005:Food Security: The Challenge of Feeding 9 Billion People
- 960: The milk environmental road map
- Preparation of organogel with tea polyphenols complex for enhancing the antioxidation properties of edible oil
- Food 2030: How we get there
- A Science-based Approach to Calculating Safe Cooking Temperatures for Poultry Meat in New Zealand
- Channel management and differentiation strategies in the supply chain for fresh produce.
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.