Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Is wildlife conservation compatible with arable farming? Evaluating the options for sustainable agriculture.
- Sweet chestnut production
- Food and climate change: A review of the effects of climate change on food within the remit of the Food Standards Agency
- The Challenge of Change – the 2008 Commonwealth Agricultural Conference
- Milk in Perspective: How Can Milk Cost Less than Water?
- Growing Plums and Damsons
- 1146: Key Food Statistics
- Scoping the environmental and social footprint of horticultural food production in Wales
- 989: The need for unity in a climate of change
- 992: Farmgate milk prices
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.