Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Protected Strawberry Production
- Viticulture - introduction
- Growing Plums and Damsons
- Innovative Practice in Fresh Produce Supply Chain Management
- 962: Strategy for Food Research and Innovation
- 2149: Peak food? Can food tech supercharge crop yields and address global food security?
- Making local food a reality
- 102. The Reinvention of Milk through Coca-Cola Milk. Has it fallen into a rut?
- 1005:Food Security: The Challenge of Feeding 9 Billion People
- 1039: Local food transport and shopping and climate change
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.