Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Small fruit production in Wales - an introduction
- Pot Herbs at Henfaes - production costs
- Top Fruit Production in Wales
- Guidelines for the Carbon Footprinting of Dairy Products in the UK
- 961: Food 2030
- Attitudes to in-home consumption of poultry meat in the UK
- Farrington’s Farm Shop
- Identifying more robust lettuces: better yields?
- 1003: Dairy Company Strategy and Performance
- 1038: Local food and climate change
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.