Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Channel management and differentiation strategies in the supply chain for fresh produce.
- Christmas Trees - an introduction
- 1590: NFU Vision for the beef industry
- Hooked on grass
- Milk in Perspective: How Can Milk Cost Less than Water?
- Pot herb production
- 1200: Lamb – the fifth quarter
- Food waste within global food systems
- 989: The need for unity in a climate of change
- The Royal Agricultural Society of England (RASE)
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.