Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Building stakeholder value in socially responsible food supply: A case study of the retailer co-operative approach in the UK.
- Small fruit production in Wales - an introduction
- Managing soil biota to deliver ecosystem services Annex B – Case study two: Stockless horticultural cropping
- Producing and consuming organic food
- Vitamin E and meat quality in lambs
- Field Grown Herbs
- 1208: Food, land and greenhouse gases
- Global Food Security Strategic Plan 2011-2016
- The Royal Agricultural Society of England (RASE)
- 997: Food and the recession
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.