Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Annual Herbs at Henfaes
- Renewable energy from food waste using small-scale anaerobic digestion?
- The importance of soils for ensuring food security
- Implications of a Nutrition Driven Food Policy for the Countryside
- 972: The City Food Lecture
- Feeding microalgae to dairy cows: improving nutrition of cows' milk and cheese?
- Hooked on grass
- Preparation of organogel with tea polyphenols complex for enhancing the antioxidation properties of edible oil
- 1047: Local food and climate change - manufacturing and retail
- 1067: Food in the future
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.