Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Counterfeit pesticides: a threat to the UK agricultural industry?
- Mushroom production - introduction
- Blackcurrants - an introduction
- Attitudes to in-home consumption of poultry meat in the UK
- 1052: Local food climate change and food waste
- 1003: Dairy Company Strategy and Performance
- Innovative practice in work-based learning – fresh produce supply chain management development in the UK.
- Food and Environmental Security: why, what, and how?
- The role of tourism in local foods
- Bristol Fruit Sales
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.