Food and drink
OpenFields organises items about food and drink into 10 sub-categories:
- Local & regional food
- Food hygiene
- Food & health
- Drinks & juices
- Milk & dairy products
- Meat & processed meats
- Poultry products
- Food development technologies
- Organic food & drink
- Food & drink supply chains
OpenFields brings together authoritative food and drink information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Food and drink category
- Innovative practice in work-based learning – fresh produce supply chain management development in the UK.
- Protected Strawberry Production
- Worm Farming
- UK farming’s future – a personal view
- 960: The milk environmental road map
- Pot Herbs at Henfaes - production costs
- 1209: Continuous monitoring during transport is essential for assessing stress in pigs and sheep
- Farm diversification: researching the market
- 992: Farmgate milk prices
- 1003: Dairy Company Strategy and Performance
Subcategories within Food and drink
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.