A sample of Items held in the Operation category
- A review of the tractive performance of wheeled tractors and soil management in lowland intensive rice production.
- 81. Ice pigging technology offers dairy industry significant savings
- 78. Health and Safety for pig producers
- Particle Filtering for State Estimation in Nonlinear Industrial Systems
- Improving tractive efficiency during cultivation through real time force measurement
- Case Study No. 30: Focus on soil management; James Barbour
- Cooperative behavior of nano-robots as an analogous of the quantum harmonic oscillator
- Briefing 1667: Where might science, technology and our understanding take us?
- Innovations at the Harper Adams Dairy Unit: Lely Juno feed pusher robot
There are currently no subcategories in the Operation section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.