A sample of Items held in the Operation category
- Sawing Timber on the Farm
- Case Study No. 30: Focus on soil management; James Barbour
- Cleft Timber Products
- A neural network-based approach for early detection of cascading events in electric power systems
- Improving tractive efficiency during cultivation through real time force measurement
- 76. 2015: Scoping study on the equine industry in Scotland
- Cooperative behavior of nano-robots as an analogous of the quantum harmonic oscillator
- 81. Ice pigging technology offers dairy industry significant savings
- ISOBUS - a universal electronic system for controlling agricultural implements
- Innovations at the Harper Adams Dairy Unit: Lely Juno feed pusher robot
There are currently no subcategories in the Operation section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.