Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Derivative-free nonlinear Kalman filtering or MIMO dynamical systems: application to multi-DOF robotic manipulators.
- Improvements to the Tractive Efficiency of Agricultural Tractors Carrying out Cultivations
- Tractor – Implement Force Measurement
- Case Study No. 35: Langmead Farms - Focus on innovations in irrigation
- Particle and Kalman filtering for fault diagnosis in DC motors
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: field evaluation of a multi-channel monitor (Phase 3)
- Design of robust electric power system stabilisers using Kharitonov’s theorem.
- The use of Controller Area Network (CAN) in agricultural and off-highway machinery
- Design of robust electric power system stabilizers using Kharitonov's theorem.
- Improving the representation of thermal boundary conditions of livestock during CFD modelling of the indoor environment.
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.