Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- A derivative-free Kalman Filtering approach to state estimation-based control of nonlinear dynamical systems
- Nonlinear Kalman Filters and Particle Filters for integrated navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles
- Adaptive fuzzy control for differentially flat mimo nonlinear dynamical systems
- Spatial arrangements and physical properties of granular mineral materials and composted green waste in green roof growing media.
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: field evaluation of a multi-channel monitor (Phase 3)
- Improving the representation of thermal boundary conditions of livestock during CFD modelling of the indoor environment.
- The control of tractor 3 point linkage control systems
- Spin-orbit interaction in particles’ motion as a model of quantum computation.
- Robust power system stabilization using Kharitonov’s extremal gain margin theorem.
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.