Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Agriculture: Five Great Challenges
- Materials selection for agricultural spray nozzles
- The influence of chassis design and operating conditions on tractor performance
- Nonlinear Kalman Filters and Particle Filters for integrated navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles
- Preliminary work on the compression behaviour of canola straw to high density products.
- FutureFarm consortium’s vision of the European agriculture in the future and recommendations on the adoption of knowledge management in European agriculture.
- Fault diagnosis over wireless sensor networks using distributed Kalman and distributed Particle Filtering
- Computational fluid dynamics in the design and analysis of thermal processes: a review of recent advances.
- Parallel parking control of autonomous vehicles using Extended Kalman and Particle Filtering.
- A Derivative-Free Extended Information Filtering Approach for Sensorless Control of Nonlinear Systems
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.