Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Sensor fusion-based dynamic positioning of ships using Kalman and Particle Filtering
- Spatial arrangements and physical properties of granular mineral materials and composted green waste in green roof growing media.
- Technical analysis and implementation cost assessment of Sigma-Point Kalman Filtering and Particle Filtering in autonomous navigation systems
- Sensorless control of DC and induction motors using Kalman Filtering
- Power and tractive efficiency measurement in four wheel drive off-road vehicles
- Design of robust electric power system stabilisers using Kharitonov’s theorem.
- The control of tractor 3 point linkage control systems
- Flatness-based adaptive fuzzy control for nonlinear dynamical systems.
- The use of Controller Area Network (CAN) in agricultural and off-highway machinery
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.