Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Stochastic Processes and Neuronal Modelling: Quantum Harmonic Oscillator Dynamics in Neural Structures.
- Sensorless control of electronic motors with Kalman filters: application to robotic and industrial systems.
- A derivative-free distributed filtering approach for sensorless control of nonlinear systems.
- Aiding the Understanding of Novel Freezing Technology Through Numerical Modelling with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Minimising whole body vibration through seat maintenance and adjustment
- 1860: Robots and automation for cropping
- Partial Feedback Control of Quantum Systems Using Probabilistic Fuzzy Estimator
- 15. A machine to reduce flooding
- Papers from the 9th European Conference of the ISTVS
- The Design of Beef Cattle Housing, Report of the CIGR Section II Working Group N° 14 Cattle Housing
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.