Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Keeping broilers cool in hot weather: designing a novel air supply system
- Minimising whole body vibration risks to operators of agricultural and plant machinery
- ISOBUS - a universal electronic system for controlling agricultural implements
- A distributed state estimation approach to condition monitoring of nonlinear electric power systems
- Preliminary work on the compression behaviour of canola straw to high density products.
- Power and tractive efficiency measurement in four wheel drive off-road vehicles
- Flatness-based adaptive fuzzy control for nonlinear dynamical systems.
- The prediction of the force and energy requirements to fill soil engaging buckets.
- Parallel parking control of autonomous vehicles using Extended Kalman and Particle Filtering.
- Sensor fusion-based dynamic positioning of ships using Kalman and Particle Filtering
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.