Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- A Derivative-Free Extended Information Filtering Approach for Sensorless Control of Nonlinear Systems
- Stochastic Processes and Neuronal Modelling: Quantum Harmonic Oscillator Dynamics in Neural Structures.
- Distributed filtering over sensor networks for autonomous navigation of UAVs.
- Sensorless control of DC and induction motors using Kalman Filtering
- The influence of chassis design and operating conditions on tractor performance
- Design of robust electric power system stabilisers using Kharitonov’s theorem.
- Tractor – Implement Force Measurement
- Fault diagnosis over wireless sensor networks using distributed Kalman and distributed Particle Filtering
- The use of Controller Area Network (CAN) in agricultural and off-highway machinery
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.