Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Flatness-based adaptive fuzzy control for nonlinear dynamical systems.
- 15. A machine to reduce flooding
- Methods and procedures for automatic collection and management of data required from on-the-go sensors with application to on-the-go soil sensors
- Kalman Filter-based multi-sensor fusion for dynamic positioning of ships
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
- A distributed state estimation approach to condition monitoring of nonlinear electric power systems
- Preliminary work on the compression behaviour of canola straw to high density products.
- Field evaluation of multi-channel ammonia and carbon dioxide analyser in pig housing systems
- The Effect of Axle Load and Tyre Inflation Pressure on the Tractive Performance of a Two Wheel Drive Tractor on Soft Clay Paddy Field
- Force measurement between a tractor and a three point linkage mounted cultivation implement.
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.