Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- A distributed motion planning and distributed filtering approach for target tracking in mobile sensor networks.
- Precision Farming Solution Case Study No. 8: In-field Accuracy
- Distributed state estimation for condition monitoring of nonlinear electric power systems.
- Sensor fusion-based dynamic positioning of ships using Kalman and Particle Filtering
- The use of Controller Area Network (CAN) in agricultural and off-highway machinery
- Nonlinear Kalman Filters and Particle Filters for integrated navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles
- Models of computation for reactive control of autonomous mobile robots
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: testing and calibration of an ammonia sensor (Phase 1)
- The Effect of Axle Load and Tyre Inflation Pressure on the Tractive Performance of a Two Wheel Drive Tractor on Soft Clay Paddy Field
- Adaptive fuzzy control of DC motors using state and output feedback
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.