Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Fault diagnosis over wireless sensor networks using distributed Kalman and distributed Particle Filtering
- 16. Algae research gives hope for renewable carbon-negative source of food and medicines
- 1860: Robots and automation for cropping
- Kalman Filter-based multi-sensor fusion for dynamic positioning of ships
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
- Nonlinear Kalman Filters and Particle Filters for integrated navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles
- 1544: Agricultural engineering future
- Multi-channel ammonia sensor and logger system: design and development
- The Effect of Axle Load and Tyre Inflation Pressure on the Tractive Performance of a Two Wheel Drive Tractor on Soft Clay Paddy Field
- Force measurement between a tractor and a three point linkage mounted cultivation implement.
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.