Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- The prediction of the force and energy requirements to fill soil engaging buckets.
- 1860: Robots and automation for cropping
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: testing and calibration of an ammonia sensor (Phase 1)
- Distributed nonlinear filtering and sensorless control under disturbances and model uncertainties.
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
- Robust power system stabilization using Kharitonov’s extremal gain margin theorem.
- Technical analysis and implementation cost assessment of Sigma-Point Kalman Filtering and Particle Filtering in autonomous navigation systems
- Keeping broilers cool in hot weather: designing a novel air supply system
- Open-Loop Control of Particle Systems Based on a Model of Coupled Stochastic Oscillators
- Particle and Kalman filtering for fault diagnosis in DC motors
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.