Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Derivative-free nonlinear Kalman filtering or MIMO dynamical systems: application to multi-DOF robotic manipulators.
- Distributed state estimation for condition monitoring of nonlinear electric power systems.
- Distributed nonlinear filtering and sensorless control under disturbances and model uncertainties.
- Extended Kalman and Particle Filtering for sensor fusion in motion control of mobile robots.
- ISOBUS - a universal electronic system for controlling agricultural implements
- Parallel parking control of autonomous vehicles using Extended Kalman and Particle Filtering.
- Case Study No. 35: Langmead Farms - Focus on innovations in irrigation
- Sensorless control of DC and induction motors using Kalman Filtering
- Nonlinear Kalman Filters and Particle Filters for integrated navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles
- Improvements to the Tractive Efficiency of Agricultural Tractors Carrying out Cultivations
- The Effect of Axle Load and Tyre Inflation Pressure on the Tractive Performance of a Two Wheel Drive Tractor on Soft Clay Paddy Field
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.