Design innovation and technologies
A sample of Items held in the Design innovation and technologies category
- Spin-orbit interaction in particles’ motion as a model of quantum computation.
- 169. Comparison of Incandescent, CFL, LED and Bird Level LED Lighting: Growth, Fear and Stress
- The Prediction of Linkage Forces Between a Wheeled Tractor and a Mounted Implement in Transport
- Models of computation for reactive control of autonomous mobile robots
- Preliminary work on the compression behaviour of canola straw to high density products.
- Monitoring gases from pig buildings: development of a multi-channel monitor (Phase 2)
- Distributed nonlinear filtering and sensorless control under disturbances and model uncertainties.
- Experimental study of droplet transport time between nozzles and target
- Parallel parking control of autonomous vehicles using Extended Kalman and Particle Filtering.
- A Derivative-Free Extended Information Filtering Approach for Sensorless Control of Nonlinear Systems
There are currently no subcategories in the Design innovation and technologies section.
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.