The OpenFields library holds resources about equipment, its development, operation and maintenance
- equipment operation and maintenance
- machinery rings
- vintage machinery
OpenFields brings together authoritative information from universities, colleges and the industry.
A sample of Items held in the Equipment category
- Soil and Water Volume 12 No. 4
- The Design of Beef Cattle Housing, Report of the CIGR Section II Working Group N° 14 Cattle Housing
- Tree-climbing operations
- 15. A machine to reduce flooding
- Off road vehicle competition
- Diesel from chip fat: is it worth making biodiesel from waste vegetable oil?
- The Effect of Axle Load and Tyre Inflation Pressure on the Tractive Performance of a Two Wheel Drive Tractor on Soft Clay Paddy Field
- Innovations at the Harper Adams Dairy Unit: Lely Juno feed pusher robot
- Ventilation DVD
- Energy efficiency on farm – a practical guide
Subcategories within Equipment
Where Am I?
The OpenFields Library is a free online library contains items of interest to practitioners and researchers in the agricultural and landbased industries.